Ratings for Dr. Mary K. Bucci

I had inflammatory breast cancer, modified radical mastectomy May 2013. Had some problems in October 2013, went to see Dr. Bucci. She ordered biopsy of lymph node under arm where mastectomy had been done. Took three weeks to get biopsy, another week to get results. I have a problem with anxiety, one my 1st apptment with her, she threw so much at me, I had to leave the room. my daughter told her we had to take it slow. She got biopsy results in a couple days but she did not call me even though the results were positive for cancer. 7 days later I called several times to her office only to be told she was busy. I had to call another oncologist in another town who knew me, that oncologist called Dr. Bucci, then Dr. Bucci called me. She was reading biopsy report for first time as she was talking to me on the phone. I have since seen other radiologists and Dr.'s....the biopsy was vague is what I was told. She speaks very technical, not a good bedside manner. I will never go back to her!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013