Ratings for Dr. Fayez Quereshy

For any Cancer patient coming out of treatment, you understand exactly how incredibly scary it is to be newly diagnosed. At the time, you’re trying to wrap your head around the fact that it’s really happening to you. You may not know what comes next, where to go, or how to find the right treatment facility. I can tell you, if you’re fortunate enough to find out that Dr. Quereshy is your surgeon, you can breathe a huge sigh of relief as you couldn’t be in better hands. I was completely rattled when I first sat down with Dr. Quereshy, but I was very comforted by his patience, knowledge, kindness, encouragement… and his confidence that he could help me. He outlined what would happen over the next year and it’s exactly what did happen. My surgery went amazingly well and I owe that to Dr. Quereshy and his team’s expertise. My family and I can’t thank Dr. Quereshy and his wonderful staff enough. We will always be grateful to him!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Fayez Quereshy is one of the most skilled, competent, compassionate, caring and thoughtful surgeons you will ever meet. He is very aware of the patient experience and is expert at providing calm during very stressful and challenging decisions. He provides clear information and an has an abundance of patience in answering questions his patients may have. It is quite clear that Dr. Quereshy is well respected by the students he trains and by his patients. I hold him in the highest regard and as my personal HERO. He saved my life, no question. My surgery was extraordinary and complicated and Dr. Quereshy advised of the risks in detail as I needed them addressed. The surgery was a tremedous success. I required follow-up surgery which again was a great success. Dr. Quereshy is a MASTER surgeon and my HERO. There will never be enough thank yous to give this kind and caring man.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

He is so great he save my life he beyond great love him

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

The BEST DOCTOR EVER!!! I was diagnosed with Stage IV colon cancer. The surgeon I was sent to said it was going to be very complicated and beyond his scope of practice. He referred me to Dr. Quereshy because he had trained with him. My initial surgeon said Dr. Quereshy was the most technically gifted surgeon he had worked with and that he would trust Dr. Quereshy to take care of his own family. Dr Quereshy was very patient and kind. He explained everything to me and spent a great deal of time answering my questions. Dr. Quereshy was open about all the risks. The surgery was very complicated, as anticipated. The procedure was flawless. My follow-up care has been wonderful. Dr. Quereshy and his team were amazing. I thank God for all his support and care. So grateful to him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

What a wonderful doctor and person. I emailed him on a Friday from across the country about my brother, whom he has never met. He sends me the most genuine, helpful and kind email back by Sunday. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Dr. Quereshy is the most talented, compassionate, understanding and unique surgeon I have ever seen. His surgical approach and skill is off the charts. He makes you feel you are his only patient and gives you all the information you could possibly need. He is absolutely brilliant (his colleagues readily confirm this) and a truly caring person. He saved my husband's life and kept both of us completely in the picture throughout the entire year long cancer experience. There is nobody like him - he is beyond skilled. His vocation is like a calling for him and he settles for nothing but perfection. How lucky we feel to have him as our surgeon. He answers email questions, takes phone calls and was there with us every step of the journey, coming up with unique and trail-blazing techniques to save my husband's life. Absolutely amazing man.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

You could not honestly ask for a more caring, compassionate & knowledgeable physician to care for a loved one.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr.Quereshy is a very compassionate and caring doctor that always ensures you understand every step of your journey. He does not rush you and is incredibly patient throughout the entire process. A surgery that was to be a few hours, became a very intense and difficult 12 hour surgery, choosing to take the extra time to repair a great deal of unforeseen past damage. Dr.Quereshy and his team persevered to ensure everything was repaired to the best of everyone's knowledge. He is an amazing team player that leads by example with phenomenal bed side manner that is imaged by all of his team. Dr.Quereshy and his surgical team supported our healing path and was committed to fantastic aftercare. We are so very fortunate to have been blessed by his care. He is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Quereshy is the most excellent, amazing, compassion, intelligent doctor. Listens to you and answers all the questions you have and does everything to save your life. He is very successful. My mother had sever abdominal pain from colon cancer, he performed surgery on her and removed cancer from her colon and was home after 5 days without any complications. My mom says Dr. Quereshy is her Guardian Angel. May God Bless him, and his wonderful assistant Virginia and all his team!!! We highly recommend Dr. Quereshy!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Quereshi is the best. I owe my life to him, he is very caring, extremely knowledgeable, sympathetic and skillful. He is a real "Healer". The patience that he has in answering every question that I had for him was mind blowing. He came into my life and protected me just like god. His staff also deserve a praise for their caring attitude and efficiency.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016