Ratings for Dr. Fayez Quereshy

Dr. Quereshy is the most talented, compassionate, understanding and unique surgeon I have ever seen. His surgical approach and skill is off the charts. He makes you feel you are his only patient and gives you all the information you could possibly need. He is absolutely brilliant (his colleagues readily confirm this) and a truly caring person. He saved my husband's life and kept both of us completely in the picture throughout the entire year long cancer experience. There is nobody like him - he is beyond skilled. His vocation is like a calling for him and he settles for nothing but perfection. How lucky we feel to have him as our surgeon. He answers email questions, takes phone calls and was there with us every step of the journey, coming up with unique and trail-blazing techniques to save my husband's life. Absolutely amazing man.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

You could not honestly ask for a more caring, compassionate & knowledgeable physician to care for a loved one.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr.Quereshy is a very compassionate and caring doctor that always ensures you understand every step of your journey. He does not rush you and is incredibly patient throughout the entire process. A surgery that was to be a few hours, became a very intense and difficult 12 hour surgery, choosing to take the extra time to repair a great deal of unforeseen past damage. Dr.Quereshy and his team persevered to ensure everything was repaired to the best of everyone's knowledge. He is an amazing team player that leads by example with phenomenal bed side manner that is imaged by all of his team. Dr.Quereshy and his surgical team supported our healing path and was committed to fantastic aftercare. We are so very fortunate to have been blessed by his care. He is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Quereshy is the most excellent, amazing, compassion, intelligent doctor. Listens to you and answers all the questions you have and does everything to save your life. He is very successful. My mother had sever abdominal pain from colon cancer, he performed surgery on her and removed cancer from her colon and was home after 5 days without any complications. My mom says Dr. Quereshy is her Guardian Angel. May God Bless him, and his wonderful assistant Virginia and all his team!!! We highly recommend Dr. Quereshy!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Quereshi is the best. I owe my life to him, he is very caring, extremely knowledgeable, sympathetic and skillful. He is a real "Healer". The patience that he has in answering every question that I had for him was mind blowing. He came into my life and protected me just like god. His staff also deserve a praise for their caring attitude and efficiency.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

My family and I found Dr. Q to be very nice but not helpful. We respect his thoughtfulness but our visit did not give any answers. Every question was answered with 'we'll discuss at our cancer meeting' and his tone was very condescending. Disapointing to wait a very long time in waiting room, have abrupt and impolite staff at desk and then get no information at the visit.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Quereshy is the "people's Doctor" . He is with you every step of the way, listens to your questions and willing to compromise within his diagnostic plan. His knowledge & skills provided me with a very positive conclusion. The UHN are extremely fortunate to have such a great doctor within there organization .

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr.Quereshy is the most effective, excellent reliable surgeon you could ever ask for. He is very successful. Seeing him is like seeing god. There is no perfect word to describe him, he is beyond the best of all.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Quereshy has the kindest bedside manner I have every experienced. He is very compassionate and understanding. Makes a world of difference to those who are ill.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Fayez is a God Send Honest Forthright Polite Prodessional and best of all. Has a steady hand Your in good hand

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016