Ratings for Dr. David L. Bagnall

he is the worst doctor ever - do not go to him; he has no bedside manner; he lied about a procedure he had done.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Bagwell by my local Occupational health office after injuring my Back at work. I was told he was a Spine Specialist, not a Physical Therapist. After looking at me trying to move as he asked, he just told me muscle strain or tear after less than 3 minutes in the room. When I asked for a MRI, he went off on me about what I do for a living (for almost 39 years), and his Knowledge in his field for 30 years. I find him Rude and condescending. I am not a chronic Comp case, nor a pill chaser. I know my body after many years of physical labor, and feel that he didn't want to listen to my concerns. At check in I gave his staff my medication records, and all the appropriate medical history. At check out I was told to sign the electronic pad regarding my treatment three different times without being given paperwork to review relating to what I was signing. Being as angry as I was, I signed, just to find out it was a pain management agreement, I already have a useful pain management agreement with my primary Physician He should have seen that on my input forms. I now have a pharmaceutical mess on my hands to straighten out. I will be requesting a new referral to my original Spine Dr. I wouldn't let this man treat my Dog, no less another human being! In my opinion he is the worst Medical "Professional" I've ever met.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr Bagnall to me is an ok doctor. But his staff is by far the most unprofessional staff I've ever encountered. What's humorous and at the same time incredibly stupid is that ge actually backs their extremely poor behavior. I had an appt. Ran a couple a minutes late( like 2-3) staff lied especially that Barb( and the way that jerk is the office manager if you can imagine that). She had the audacity to claim and tell me that she heard me say would be 15 minutes late. When I reported the poor behavior to administration who by the way the woman is also called Barb( must be a popular name their. She say they claimed I said 45 minutes late. I felt lil I was in the song by "Steal Wheels" you know Clowns to the left of me Jokers to the right?? This outfit is a joke. I wouldn't recommend them to the local circus.They'd fail miserably... Oh wait no their miserably.That's right.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Bagnall works for insurance Co. Sent for IME exam, his findings were 100% lies. Stated I had no injury from car accident, pain was all " in my head"( my words, not Drs), and no pain meds needed, pt can return to work 100%. But yet, respected neurosurgeon, my primary dr, pain mgt Dr, chriropractic Dr, ALL stated my MRI shows significant injury from car accident, I will NEVER be 100% w/o surgery to repair injuries. Dr.Bagnall is a POS human being, LIAR.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Bagnall attributed my back pain to old age (53) instead of the trauma that occurred and resulted in severe pain. He said I was not a candidate for injections, and prescribed physical therapy. While I enjoyed PT, it did absolutely nothing for my pain. I sought out a second opinion, and was told during the first appointment the trauma was evident on the MRI, and I was an excellent candidate for injections. So far I've had 3 facet block injections (during one session) and have complete pain relief, after 2 solid years of agony, in my lumbar and hip, and am scheduled for trigger point injections in my thoracic. Thank God I received a second opinion! Hopefully these will continue to do the trick. It angers me that Dr. Bagnall didn't take my pain seriously, didn't factor in trauma in his diagnosis. "Old age" didn't compel my desire for help, direct blunt force trauma did.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr has a big ego but he alleviated the pain from the 4 herniated discs in my neck very well

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

His staff is pure nasty Especially s woman named Barb. They treat patients as if they are all stupid and a bother to them. Once you see the Dr he is helpful and very intelligent but also has a very large ego to get past. I spent years going there until the staff became intolerable I'm not talking about the nurses or assistants to the Dr. It's the front office staff that is rude and condescending. I wish I had made the change years earlier. It's just not worth it

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

He's a Dr. not suppose to be your friend...........

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Where do I begin. This doctor has to be the worst doctor that i have been too in my life. I was referred to him by my chiropractor who was really well so I took his word for it. Let me say this went to the appointment and he sent in a student then he came in didnt even do a full examination looked at me and said " your fine , her spine looks staright" and i could return to work, and sent me to PT. After i expressed that my back felt horrible. he prescibed some bogus topical ointment and muscle relaters that dont work. I would not recommend him to anyone. he is horrible he isnt a people person nor friendly.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. David L. Bagnall's Credentials

• German

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Harvard-Pilgrim