Ratings for Dr. A McKenna

Have contacted the office several times and have not heard back from them.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

She is simply AMAZING! After weeks of being in the hospital, She helped me get better and fast. I had a bad c section, and another sergery that went wrong, and she got things back to the norm. Shes very informative, comforting, caring, and confident in her abilities as a doctor. I would hope she stays in North Bay Hospital as shes the only one knowing whats going on around there! Thats my honest opinion. Shes great!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. McKenna is an asset to the North Bay region and helps fill a gap for more personalized care for those who are struggling with complex disorders/diseases. I found her to be exceptionally knowledgable and very friendly. I felt very confident in her medical abilities. After seeing many specialists, I felt as if I was being brushed off and that they were too busy to manage my symptoms since it was not life threatening. Dr. McKenna has given me hope that it can/will be better and has been investigating other possible causes for my symptoms. Her receptionist is lovely, caring and dedicated. It's a breath of fresh air in a northern medical system that is lacking and where you feel like a number.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014