Ratings for Dr. Jun Oh Kim

Best doctor I have ever had. Very knowledgeable and compassionate. Sees me whenever I need help with my medical issues. You can tell he loves taking care of all his patients.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

My visits with Dr Kim are on time and very efficient because I feel he plans ahead and is very knowledgeable in my issues and all aspects of the medical profession. He is a very caring individual and I would recommend him to anyone that wants to live a healthy life.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Never hurries with me. Kind, gentle, listens- couldn't ask for more from an office visit.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Kim has been my doctor for over 8 years and I am extremely happy with him. He does a great job at diagnosing my ailments and is very thorough!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr. mis-diagnoised me and would not listen to me enough once he made his mind up.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Kim seems to be overbooked EVERY time I schedule appt. ALWAYS 20-30 minute wait even at 8:15 am appt. Really nice guy, but doesn't seem to handle PAIN MGMT well. Does a good diagnostic service but could show more EMPATHY. When I say it hurts I mean I'm in pain, react accordingly please.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Dr did not listen to me. Assumed that all my problems were allergy related without ever suggesting an allergy test. Did not read chart before speaking with me. Kept me waiting in exam room for 30 min or more on more than one occasion.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

Very friendly, punctual, listens, is sympathetic. I thoroughly enjoyed being his patient.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. Jun Oh Kim's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med