Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Kendall

Dr. Kendall is the absolute BEST. I've been seeing him for over 12 years now, and he manages my pain better than anyone else. I've recommended NSPC to others and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I appreciate the care and friendliness of the staff especially Danielle and Dr Friedlis.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I appreciated the manner in which I was given the time to share my concerns and issues and the staff shared their feedback and asked if I had questions. Dr.Kendall was awesome in his technique during the injection- hardly felt a thing. Sarah was great at offering me her assessment and recommendation for trigger point injections- I return soon for those.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

great care, everyone is great . Our nurse practitioner is the best.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I am so grateful to have the outstanding care I received - the staff is caring and outstanding - thank you for the pain relief!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

The caring attitude and professionalism of the staff is very encouraging when you come to them suffering with pain. They have helped me so much - as i have had lower spine and neck spine problems.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

The staff is very professional and understanding. The most important thing is that my back pain has been helped significantly. I highly recommend Dr. Kendall and his staff!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Kendall and staff are the best ever and I would highly recommend them to anyone who need the treatment. I go by many pain management offices just to get to Dr. Kendalls office because they are that good.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

This is the best office for these types of procedures in the entire northern Virginia area. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Love Dr. Kendall! He listens, is empathetic and gives clear guidance and communications.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Dr. Daniel R. Kendall's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)