Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Kendall

The caring attitude and professionalism of the staff is very encouraging when you come to them suffering with pain. They have helped me so much - as i have had lower spine and neck spine problems.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

The staff is very professional and understanding. The most important thing is that my back pain has been helped significantly. I highly recommend Dr. Kendall and his staff!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Kendall and staff are the best ever and I would highly recommend them to anyone who need the treatment. I go by many pain management offices just to get to Dr. Kendalls office because they are that good.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

This is the best office for these types of procedures in the entire northern Virginia area. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Love Dr. Kendall! He listens, is empathetic and gives clear guidance and communications.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

The staff and Dr. Kendall are the best ever. I have been seeing Dr. Kendall for years and would not go to any other doctor. I travel by 2 other pain management centers just to see him because I have had success with him over the years. He has treated many of my friends I have sent there plus my mom which meant a lot to me. They are the best ever and it is great to have caring doctor and staff that you can trust.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Kendall was very patient, courteous and helpful, as well as empathic in dealing with my fear of needles. National Spine and Pain Centers should be very proud to have Dr. Kendall among its team!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I genuinely miss Dr. Kendall. He was honest, professional, cheerful, tenacious and compassionate. But the best thing about him was his curiosity and willingness to learn. I never left his office feeling as though he had not listened or did not care. I had multiple steroid injections as well as radiofrequency ablations from c2 on down thru c5/c6. I was also allowed medication prior to procedures if I needed it with-out being treated like a coward. They did often seem to run behind. I now live in Seattle and am looking for a new doctor. Dr. Kendall's notes (which I requested) are accurate and detailed and typed!!! I visited him on and off from 2005 - 2013. His patience never faltered.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Kendall and staff to others. I travel over 60 miles to receive my care because of the kind and courteous staff and the excellent care that I receive from Dr. Kendall and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

A GREAT Doctor and amazing staff!!!! It may seem a bit rushed but they have everything under control. If you are in pain I recommend making an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Daniel R. Kendall's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington, VA