Ratings for Dr. Maria M. Yerovi

Dr. Yerovi has been my boys' Pediatrician for 12 years. I feel blessed! She is such a caring, intelligent, & amazing Doctor. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Dr. Yerovi has been the Pediatrician for both of my girls ( my oldest is now 6). I love her!!! from the first moment I met her at the hospital when I had my first child, she made me feel as if I can trust her. She too is very empathetic to my worries, and has never turned me down on an emergency appt. I love her and my children love her. She feels like family :)

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Yerovi is an excellent pediatrician. This is my third child, but my wife's first, and Dr. Yerovi has done an excellent job putting my wife at ease and explaining things. We have had to deal with a couple of minor issues (reflux, heat rash), and Dr. Yerovi has been great. Also, she is very understanding about parents' concerns about vaccinations, and does not take the attitude that all of them have to be given at the first possible moment (why would my newborn need a hepatitis vaccine?). We are very satisfied with Dr. Yerovi, and she seems much more understanding and communicative than the pediatricians I used from my older children when they were babies.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Yerovi is an excellent pediatrician my daughter loves her, she has excellent advice and is very knowledgeable in her area. She is vaccine friendly and will not push vaccines onto you if you dontm want them she knows the truth behind vaccines, she also offers the alternate schedule for those who do want to vaccinate. She is absolutely wonderful! She is on the natural path and wont rush to give your chilld unnecessary drugs or antibiotics, i recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

staff -the manager and the receptionist are terrible, the dr seems knowledgeble, she is fast makes it diff to follow

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Due to her staff having giving me the wrong type.of appt Dr. Yerovi refused to spend any time answering any of my questions, and was quote ride to me. As the mother of a.newborn I was extremely surprised and disappointed by her coldness and utter lack of interest in addressing my concerns...especially as I was an anxious mother to a 2 week old baby who was having difficulties. She simply refused to answer any of my questions and walked out of the office. While I may have had scheduled the wrong kind of visit (never having been to.her office before) I

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Excellent pediatrician. Listens well and is always very helpful and supportive. Lends her own experiences with children as well. So glad to have found her.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Maria Yerovi is the best Pediatrics doctor!!! My son has been a patient with her since he was a newborn and now he is eight years old. We recommended her to our family and now she is caring for my two cousin's children!!! You couldn't ask for better care!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr. Yerovi is awesome. Patient, practical, concerned. She calls you back if you have questions, no matter how trivial, and as a first time mom that is important. I drive over 40 minutes to get to her, that's how good she is!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Always patient, helpful, not alarmist, open-minded to parental concerns (especially new parents), and shares her own experience as a parent. Can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Dr. Maria M. Yerovi's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1991)