Ratings for Dr. Andrea Proulx

I had my first appointment with Dr. Proulx in september 2016. She really helped me with my concerns. She takes the time to listen and is very knowledgeable. She is positive and what she proposed to me made a huge improvement in my health. I will definately go see her again.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Cancelled my appointment evening before my morning appointment as she had an am meeting. Rebooked for pm which I initially agreed to then thought, why? Naturopathists need to behave in a professional manner if they want to be considered professionals. Dr. And Mrs.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Proulx is very understanding and helpful. Her positive energy and genuine concern for my over all good health keeps me motivated resulting in a steady and notable improvement in my health. I have recommended her to friends who thanked me after seeing Dr. Proulx.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. Andrea Proulx is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. She has really positive energy and a great attitude. I have been seeing her for several years now and have recommend her to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014