Ratings for Dr. Peter Deveaux

He was patient and explained everything to me and my wife. She has Crohns disease and no other surgeon would touch her because of other health problems- bad heart and liver. He did her surgery and she is doing great now thanks to this fine doctor. He is wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

He saved my sons life. My son has Crohns Disease and was mistreated and misdiagnosed for years until Dr. Deveaux diagnosed him correctly and operated on him for 7 HOURS!!! He left the hospital in 8 days and Dr. Deveaux coordinated care with a good GI specialist near my sons home. He was wonderful and caring. Everybody (nurses, other patients) love him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Great doctor, very nice, patient, easy-going. Great listener, wonderful bedside manner! Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

What a wonderful doctor! He spent a lot of time with me explaining what condition I had (Crohns Disease) and what surgery I needed and why. He made me feel relaxed right away. He was very patient. I trust him completely. My surgery was very complicated and I didn't have any complcations. I heard other doctors call him the best docter in the hospital and now I know why. He is great.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013