Ratings for Dr. A Nistico

Amy is incredible and always answers my questions in full. She is always on time, and never too far behind in patients.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I love having Dr. Nistico as my nephrologist... she is one of the few doctors who actually takes the time to listen and understand your concerns and genuinely cares. :)

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Amy Nistico is a true professional! She took the time to really listen to my concerns and made me feel as though I was her only patient. She was extremely knowledgeable, patient, thorough and understanding. I would highly recommend Dr. Nistico!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

This is one of the best doctors I have had Dr. Nistico gave me very good care in the hospital. Then continued with follow up visits. Called her office on several occasions and always got a return call I would recommend this Doctor. I know I'm in good hands with this very caring Doctor

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Excellent Dr cares a lot about her patients and takes a vested interest in their recovery and progress, very down to earth and easy to talk to!!! We think we'll keep her:)Luv our Doc!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014