Ratings for Dr. Audrey Olivia Segal

Dr. Segal is amazing. She’s knowledgeable, friendly and helped me feel at ease. The receptionist though is the WORST and you have to wait around forever before even getting a hello.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Segal is amazing. She is thorough, friendly, and kind. She is also great with kids - she made an allergy test somehow a pleasant experience for my child. She knows her stuff and welcomes any questions you may have. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

I normally don't leave bad reviews but this time I just had to. I was running 10 minutes late for the appointment, (that was on the other side of town) and they refused to see us. My baby daughter screaming in the car, took us over an hour to get there in bad traffic, i begged them to wait, was very apologetic, explained that i am a busy working mom of two little kids, who just was running 10 minutes late, because of traffic, but no! They did not care! The receptionist was NOT compassionate, in fact, sounded like she enjoyed the power trip of having me beg and plead to see us. She asked Dr. Segal if she could wait, because again I had to beg her to try and ask her, but the Dr did not care, she needed to leave. They did not care that I wasted 3 hours of my day driving around in traffic with a screaming baby on the back,having to leave work early, they didn't care that my baby daughter has been to Sick Kids Emergency twice in two months with a suspected nut allergy and needed this appointment ASAP because we are going away for a long time soon. They just did not care! People like that should NOT work in health care! Never in my 34 years of life have the Doctor refused to see me just because I am 10-15 min late! Anyhow, would NOT recommend!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr Segal has been nothing short of amazing. She has been calm and caring and extremely thorough. She is down to earth and easy to talk to. Simply amazing!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Audrey was very patient and extremely knowledgeable. Although my issue was complex, she took the time to listen to me and my concerns, and asked the right questions. She's one of the few doctors that understood my condition and knew potential treatments. She even took the time to do an allergy test and provided me a few samples of new antihistamines. All around a fantastic doctor; highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Very pleasant, helpful, and thorough. Answers all questions thoroughly. A doctor you'd like to go back to if you have to go back to a doctor!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Segal is the most pleasant doctor I have ever seen. She never rushes, always listens, never condescending and always answers every question. The office receptionist isn't rude but I wish she could crack a smile once in a while. She's just very robotic.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

We had the pleasure to bring our daughter to see Dr. Segal yesterday. As recognized by others, Dr. Segal is very kind, professional and knowledgeable. She is a great doctor and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Absolutely the best doctor! We have gone to three other allergistss before and they all seemed to be in a rush and made us feel like we had too many questions. Dr.Regal is the only doctor who say with us made us understand our daughter's allergies and never made us feel like we had too many questions. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and we are so thankful to have found get! Her staff at the hospital is also really amazing and they made our daughter feel so comfortable and never nervous.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr Audrey is the most wonderful doctor and we are so lucky to have her taking care of our son. There truly aren't enough good things to say about her. Highly highly recommended.... :-))))

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015