Ratings for Dr. Rasheed Hosein

I was really impressed with this doctor. I arrived late for my appointment but he still saw me. I had already been seen by 2 other specialists who didn't know what was wrong with me. He sent me for more tests to make sure everything was ok and spent a long time with me explaining my problems. He even saw me again in followup to make sure things were getting better. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I was sent in for a checkup prior to my hernia operation. He was on time, checked all my information, examined me, and gave me typed-out personal instructions. He also gave me some advice on an unrelated matter and answered questions from my wife about her health. I was really impressed.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I was sent to see this specialist by my family doctor. I was getting chest pain. He did a stress test and confirmed that my heart was fine. He found that my real problem was reflux and arranged for me to have a gastroscopy. He explained everything to me, prescribed the correct medication and also told me what to do to prevent the problem. I am finally free of pain. This doctor is top notch and really knows his stuff. I have recommended him to my friends. He may not always be exactly on time, but he spent a lot of time with me to explain my problem. He is really down to earth and easy to talk to. He also diagnosed my sleep apnea. Now I feel great.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

He would not answer questions found him abrupt and impatient.

Submitted April 29, 2017

Hope I never have to see this doctor again, was obviously in a rush, wouldn't bother to answer questions about meds he was perscribing.

Submitted February 23, 2017