Ratings for Dr. Marianne Morgan

I can't find any fault with Dr Morgan. The staff are great and it's very rare you have to wait past your appointment time. I've moved out of the area and she even squeezed me in when I turned up at an appointment 2 months early because of the distance I travelled. Dr Morgan is happy to answer any of my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend her to anyone with cancer.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

My mums oncologist. She has been fantastic through my mums illness and is very caring friendly and happy to answer any questions we have. I go to all appointments with mum and she is always happy to talk to me as well. I would highly recommend dr Morgan to anyone with cancer.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Doctor Marianne Morgan looked after my father who was very sick. Her expertise and friendliness guided my ill father through chemotherapy. We always felt at ease when we entered her office and she explained what was happening to my father very well since he is very old and is becoming demented. Overall fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Friendly staff and a knowledgeable specialist. I would highly recommend Dr Marianne Morgan.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Whilst this specialist is knowledgable in most treatments, she is lacking with follow up data information for patients & is extremely impolite to patients when asked simple questions, which may seem trivial to her, but are important to the patient. One receptionist in particular is extremely rude to patients, when asked to verify anything with the Dr, it is always a drama for her to get an answer from the doctor, you could wait up to 24 hrs for a reply from her, not good enough, her attitude both in office & on phone is lacking in comfort to a patient if you can't handle the pressure of the job, work somewhere else. Overall if there is another Specialist that has better bed side manners, cheerful co workers, then I would advise seeing them over this one.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014