Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Bronson

Dr. Bronson has been the pediatrician for both of our children for the past 9 years. Every visit has been great - he is very good with the children and has been extremely helpful with special issues. His level of caring for the children has gone above and beyond any other doctor any of our family has seen.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Never actually see Dr. Bronson. Meet with his nurse practitioner and he is very nice, but not helpful with our child's problem.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

This is not our regular doctor. My 7 year old daughter had a health issue that we needed to have seen same day and our regular pediatrician was out. The appointment clerk told me that he just won some big award so I went ahead and made the appointment with him. My daughter was scared (not having a fit but just wanted to hold my husband's hand) and he pushed her hands down to her side twice. He was short with her and somewhat mean to her. He was not tolerant at all of our scared child. He would not allow my husband to even hold her hand while being examined. He was also short with me and my questions. I will never use or recommend this doctor. I will be placing a complaint with the clinic tomorrow.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Only on time 1/4 of the time. Only saw my children out side of baby well check visits 2 times in 5 years (was told to use walk in care...2 hour wait) He was knowledgeable but unhelpful in my concerns about my daughter (Minimized my concern). I was the one that took the control to get her help and he never admitted he missed her special needs. Never called my daughter by her right name (even after I corrected how he pronounced it). Was short with us when my daughter was afraid. Asked for advice and 50% of the time he was helpful. The other half he scolded me for what he felt..was a poor parenting choice. (thats why I wanted his input..if I wanted to be scolded I would have called my mom). We did have good visits. He had kind days but after sitting in the room for for 1/2 an hour (after sitting in the lobby for 20 to 30 minutes before that)it took the good feelings away. I had to see a nurse Practitioner to get help with my daughters autism. Over all I think he is over worked/busy.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007

My sisters and I have gone to Dr. Bronson when we were little and now all of our kids see him. He is a GREAT Dr. He is very intelligent, kind and thorough. He always makes me and my son feel at ease. He goes out of his way to do the best job he can. Dr. Bronson is very knowledgeable and I TRUST him 100% with his exams, treatments, advice and most of all my child. I, as well as my family reccommend Dr. Michael Bronson to anyone who wants to have a positive experience. These are my feelings and experiences with this Doctor...

flag | Submitted October 14, 2006

Dr. Michael A. Bronson's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1971)