Ratings for Dr. Rachelle Viinberg

I began seeing Dr. Viinberg in October 2014. She was recommended to me by my trainer as an excellent resource to help me with general health, sports performance, sports nutrition and body composition. The past year working with Dr. Viinberg has been life changing. I have never felt better, both physically and emotionally. We began by adjusting my supplements (magnesium was an incredible addition) and tweaking my nutrition to maximize my already-healthy habits and high level of endurance and weight training. Dr. Viinberg's approach to nutrition focuses on making it easy, non-restrictive and intuitive for her patients. IT IS NOT A DIET. IT IS A LIFESTYLE APPROACH TO EATING. The results that I have been able to achieve with Dr. Viinberg have been nothing short of amazing. I have lost 6% body fat so far by making very small, manageable tweaks to my diet and small adjustments to my training regimen. While she does "weigh" me, we don't focus on weight, which is my preference. In fact, I choose not to look or know the number, as I'm more interested in how I feel, how my clothes fit and how I'm performing. As a former elite athlete and passionate naturopath, Dr. Viinberg brings a unique combination of experience and knowledge. She is also incredibly honest, compassionate, a great listener and extremely encouraging. If you are looking looking to either make significant changes in your health, diet and lifestyle or enhance what you are already doing for improved results, call Dr. Viinberg. I really can't recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

I cannot thank Dr. Rachelle Viinberg enough for her help with the different health issues I had. Putting me through an easy-to-follow nutrition plan combined with training sessions at Omega Health and Fitness I got rid of my shoulder pain. And not only that she finally managed through the right food recommendations to get me off a medication against heartburn that I had been taken for decades. Dr. Viinberg, thanks a million, you are truly the Best.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr. Rachelle Viinberg at www.omegahealthandfitness.com is a not only incredibly knowledgable and thorough but she is also very kind, understanding and supportive. I would recommend her to anyone looking beyond the standard medical path for answers to all kinds of health concerns and overall well-being. Personally, when I began working with her for some complex challenges I was hopeful but not sure that naturopathy could help me. However with her support and guidance I have seen some really positive results that have helped me more than I could have imagined.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

Rachelle's experience as an elite athlete gives her a great understanding of the need to recover from injuries quickly and completely. Her expertise as a Naturopath gives her a great and natural alternative in the healing process compared to the assignment of prescription medications for pain, inflammation etc. Rachelle was able to provide me with a natural solution to address the extreme pain I was feeling from my injury. The relief was extremely quick and lasting. She is part of a great team at Omega Health + Fitness.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr Viinberg is a miracle worker! After years of complications resulting from a series of surgeries, Dr. Rachelle Viinberg steered me on the right path - with ther result that I am finally on the mend and feeling great. She is excellent. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Rachelle is easy to talk to and her knowledge and experience have made a huge difference in my health and my life.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013