Ratings for Dr. Deborah Schoenhoff

I love my doctor. She takes extra care in discussing test results.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I was impressed by both the friendliness and thoroughness of everyone at Eagle. While professional, everyone also seemed to be very approachable. Dr. Schoenhoff promptly got back to me with my lab results, discussing her concerns and adjustments I needed to make. I am very happy to have her as my physician.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Schoenhoff and her staff are wonderful. They all made the whole process easy and painless. I was very impressed with Eagle Physicians Group facility and staff as a whole. Everything runs very efficiently and professionally. Everyone is very nice and makes you feel welcome and at ease.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Schoenoff is, as always, proactive and puts me feeling better about my overall health. She makes sure I get in to see her as soon as possible if there is a problem (there was) and is outstanding as far following up with my coordinating doctors and with me. She is the best internist I've seen in 4 states and 13 moves and exhitibits all the attributes I find in most important in a personal physician.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

The Dr. and the rest of the team went over and above in caring for me. I am very satisfied the service that I receive from this appointment.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Schoenhoff is very caring. She listens to you and give you her time. I really appreciate that!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Schoenhoff is the most caring physician I have ever seen. She makes you feel like you are the only patient she has all day!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Schoenhoff and her staff made me feel comfortable and at ease for the first women's exam I had had in over ten years. Communication was open, and she showed me test results from the group I had not yet seen, right from her laptop! She quickly arranged for an additional exam at the specialist in the group to address my particular needs. I highly recommend Dr. Schoenhoff and safe at Eagle Internal Medicine.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Schoenhoff is excellent! Great personality, very down to earth. And she does exceptional follow through!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Deb S. is wonderful!! Her nurse is fantastic too! What a duo!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017