Ratings for Dr. Deborah Schoenhoff

I started seeing Dr. Schoenhoff in late April. She and her staff have been Wonderful! She listens to my concerns and explains everything very well. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr and her staff very professional and friendly. Had to change appointment due to family issues and accommodating.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr Schoenhoff is a caring personable person. I trust her advice and feel fortunate to be her patient!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Everything about my appointment went as expected. I am very happy with my doctor, the facility and everyone who I dealt with.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Always a thorough and professional visit with Dr Schoenhoff and her nurse.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I really value Dr. Schoenhoff and Rachel. There is never a time that I feel that I am not their number one priority. They are extremely thorough and compassionate. They model what health care should be like.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Schoenhoff is fantastic!! She is a very caring physician and extremely thorough! We need more like her!! I have a lot of confidence in her and trust her completely! I'm glad I found her. I give her the highest recommendation!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I Came in because I needed to see someone quickly. My regular doctor didn't have an opening. Staff was very proactive about finding an opening, and I was able to come in within a couple hours. Dr. S was amazing: thorough, thoughtful, and very communicative.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

As always, if I have to go to the doctor, Dr Schoenhoef and her staff make it as pleasant an experience as possible. Thank you

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

While no one looks forward to a full exam that includes a Pap smear and breast check, Dr. Schoenhoff and her nurse Rachel made the experience as quick and comfortable as it could be. They were direct and clear about what they were doing and made sure I was OK with each step of the process. Both are easy to talk to, and I never felt rushed. Altogether a good experience.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018