Ratings for Dr. Deborah Schoenhoff

Dr Schoenoff is an excellent doctor, I am always well pleased with her

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. S takes time with her patients and provides great guidance!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I'm a fairly new patient but I just LOVE Dr Schoenhoff and her nurses Rachel and April who have been a big help to me. I feel like the staff is very invested in providing the best medical care possible for me under somewhat difficult conditions. It's nice to know that you have someone working with you to keep you as healthy as possible. I also like the fact that they are easily accessible during the week and make referrals quickly when they feel it is necessary. Support staff seems very efficient and call backs are usually within minutes. I'm extremely pleased with my care so far.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

This was my second visit with Dr. Schoenhoff. She and her nurse Rachel were great. Direct, friendly, approachable and clear. Exactly what I was looking for when I switched to this practice. The folks I dealt with when I arrived and when I checked out were also friendly and professional. I have no complaints or concerns.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Schoenhoff and her staff are wonderful healthcare providers. They are very interactive and repond in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I love Dr. Schoenhoff. She is so approachable and takes the time to give all information needed. Her nurses are the best! The only hiccup is the telephone scheduling. Sometimes things get overlooked but the online messaging is exceptional.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

As always, my appointment with Dr. Schoenhoff was very pleasant and thorough. She is very personable and puts you at ease right away. She reviewed my most recent labs and explained everything in detail and in jargon that was easy to understand. She cares deeply about her patients and it is evident. She has a fantastic assistant and they work very well together.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Doctor Schoenhoff made me feel at ease.She listened to my concerns.I would recommend her to anyone who needs a very pleasant thoughtful doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I love my doctor. She takes extra care in discussing test results.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I was impressed by both the friendliness and thoroughness of everyone at Eagle. While professional, everyone also seemed to be very approachable. Dr. Schoenhoff promptly got back to me with my lab results, discussing her concerns and adjustments I needed to make. I am very happy to have her as my physician.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017