Ratings for Dr. Deborah Schoenhoff

A wonderful experience! Was seen very quickly and with extreme professionalism! All my issues resolved and even got my flu shot!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

This was my first visit and I felt like everyone who was involved with my care showed compassion and a strong desire to ensure I was taken care of in a timely manner. Great service!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I always have had my concerns addressed in a professional manner. Dr Schoenhoff shows interest in my personal well being while addressing the medical reason for the visit. Staff is friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr. Schoenhoff is an amazing doctor of your facility. She has all of the knowledge and training from her background and education plus she has the compassion and bed side manner so many doctors are lacking. In my 60 plus years, she is more impressive and hands on than any doctor I've ever had. She is thorough, concise, she explains, she answers questions, and most important , she listens. She is a seriously amazing asset to your facility. Please take good care of her, I and many others want her to stay around. Rachel, her nurse, is also a great asset to you. She is prompt, informative, smart, and personable. Please work at keeping her as well. Your entire staff in suite 200 goes above and beyond the normal for making patients feel that they are listened to and heard and provide every consideration necessary to make us feel at ease and safe. Thank whoever is responsible for bringing together a seriously wonderful staff that works together as a cohesive team. We, your patients, are truly appreciative.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

This was my first time meeting Dr Deb. She and her nurse Rachel made me feel very comfortable. Looking forward to seeing them again soon

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Only waited about 15 minutes to see the doctor. Waited longer at the lab. Doctor visit went well. In and out. Discussed what we needed to.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Always caring, kind and helpful. I appreciate Dr. Schoenhoff and her staff.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I started seeing Dr. Schoenhoff in late April. She and her staff have been Wonderful! She listens to my concerns and explains everything very well. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr and her staff very professional and friendly. Had to change appointment due to family issues and accommodating.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr Schoenhoff is a caring personable person. I trust her advice and feel fortunate to be her patient!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018