Ratings for Dr. Deborah Schoenhoff

She is A wonderful doctor really cares about her patients

flag | Submitted November 11, 2019

I called to ask for a same day appointment with any doctor that was available. To my surprise I was able to see a doctor with a couple of hours. Excellent experience (considering it was a doctor visit). Making the appointment to reception to nurses to doctor exam and discharge- all very professional. I am very satisfied with my visit.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

This was my first visit with Dr, Schoenoff. She was very professional, highly competent, and at the same time warm and friendly. The staff were all very good. I am happy to be a patient.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

I love my doctor. She is so calm and always makes me feel better!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

Wonderful experience with Dr. Schoenhoff and her nurse!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

I am thrilled with Dr Schoenoff. She is thorough, she explains everything so you can understand what test results are and what they mean. She is professional but also personable, kind, and considerate. She also will answer questions and not make you feel rushed during an appointment. You are lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

I was in and out with no problem. They had an appointment open the same morning I called and was able to be seen immediately

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

I am thrilled to be a patient in this practice, I feel welcomed and listened to and I am impressed with the quality of the care given by everyone. I would give six stars if I could! Thanks for the survey opportunity - Allison Manning

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Was greeted with warmth and concern. Followed through and made arrangements for services needed. Wonderful doctor!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Dr. Schoenhoff is wonderful. Compassionate and explains everything very well. The staff and environment are great, too. I am so happy I have switched practices.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019