Ratings for Dr. Christine M. Puig

She has done a few breaks and fixes and continues to care for me. She is very good at her job and is always helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

One year ago I had very unsuccessful deviated septum surgery. No doctor could figure out why I can't breathe out of my nose for 3 years. Finally! Christine Puig was able to figure it out and I have real hope of having my sinuses fixed. She is a great listener and explains what is going on clearly. The only down side is that she is only at this office Tuesdays and Thursdays so it is hard to schedule appointments. Also, my appointment was at 3:00 and I was seen at 4:10. However, that is a small price to pay for finally having a ENT doctor who can fix my problem.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

She is fabulous!! Answered all my questions. I never felt rushed in any way. What a great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

She is awesome in practice as well as character. I needed an emergency tonsilectomy, she got me in the surgical room within 43 minutes. She knows and is at top of her game. 2nd to none.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

This doctor is one of the outstanding treasures of Washington State. She is Mayo Clinic trained, outstanding in bedside manner, explains procedures very well and is someone I would refer every member of my family to. She is very kind and compassionate and an excellent surgeon. Very latest technology and office is very well run and always on time. You won't find a better ENT / Facial Plastics Surgeon in Washington.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2006

Dr. Christine M. Puig's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Auburn, WA