Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Kotzin

I agree with all responses here, except for the doofus who only gave 1 star. Dr Kotzin is a top notch doctor who listens and explains things clearly. I have never felt rushed in his office and have total confidence in his expertise. He is always punctual, as though he understands my time is valuable too! Great doc!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Kotzin was recommended by a friend. I'm so happy I listened! He is thorough, very engaged. He has an honest, sincere approach to your concerns. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Terrible doctor! Only cares about himself and how he is graded.... nobody cares how he is graded!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this man he has helped me through some of the worst times in my life. He found my breast cancer and got me the BEST surgeon around at that time. He has been there to help me through the deaths of my father and a dear friend and all the turmoil in my family life. He listens and he actually cares. I would reccomend him to anyone and everyone he is a gift from above go to him if you want a wonderful doctor and a great man and friend for life.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

I have been with Dr Kotzin for years Had it not been for him my husband wouldn't be here now. He has helped me through some really hard times he found my breast cancer and sent me to the best doctors and monitors myself and my husband on a regular basis.Smart,understanding,careing,and his staff is great.I wouldn't trust anyone other than him with our health. Wonderful doctor good family man and strong in his beliefs and true to them. Thanks Dr. Kotzin for being there for us.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

Dr. Kotzin is brilliant. Coming from a large family of research chemists and surgeons, I'm hard on doctors and have been through many. He's a scientific type who gets to the point, applying fine knowledge and instinct. One gets the sense that he always works hard and smart for you, rather than automatically taking canned approaches of lesser resistance. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

This doctor diagnosed problems I had that other doctors didn't find. I am sure that he saved my life. I would recommend him 100 percent.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006

This dr is the best internal med dr in the area. i have a lot of health problems and this guy is on top of every one of them!! he really knows his stuff and is a great bedside manor dr. dont trust me just go and find out your self.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2006

Dr. Scott A. Kotzin's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1995)