Ratings for Dr. Thomas Hurd

Dr. Hurd is a great doctor. He is so nice and is never rushed. I just made an appointment for my husband so he can get the same great relief I received on my very first visit!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Thomas Hurd's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I have the best job in the world!" I get to use all of my medical training and all the experience I've gained from decades of medical practice for the purpose of helping people in pain. I take a special satisfaction in seeing a patient come to me with their lives disrupted because of pain and I am able to help them get their pain under control and get back to life! I have a personal connection to pain patients because I am one myself. I have a lot of the same back issues my patients do so I personally understand their pain, limitations and concerns. Fortunately for me, I am in a good place being in a practice with some of the best pain physician partners around and they help me. So when a patient comes into Pain Solutions, I know myself they are going to get great care.

• English

• Northwestern University (Grad. 1979)
  • University of California, Irvine (Grad. 1982)
  • University of Florida (Grad. 1983)
  • Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• Osteoarthritis