Ratings for Dr. Rosemary I. Moroni

She was nasty to my crying child, had a temper tantrum and walked out the door telling me when my child stopped crying she would be back. My 5 year old had Otitis Media and fluid on both ears, very sick and in pain. Did not like her bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

They are hardly ever open. Their answering service wont take messages, they will only page for emergencies. They make you wait forever for your results. They have had mine for over a week. Every time I call I get told she will call me at the end of the day but I never get a call. The office staff wont give me my results. Since she has already got paid for seeing me, I feel I am no longer a priority.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Wonderful doctor! You have to come prepaired to wait a while though - usually between 30 minutes to an hour. That being said, she knows her stuff and has been able to help us in a case that other doctors could not

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Rosemary I. Moroni's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Amherst, OH