Ratings for Dr. Julie Y. LEE

Dr. Askari seems knowledgeable and she does refer you to doctors who specialize in your needs, but I just can not get over the length of time that I have to wait on each visit. Every time I go in there is a super long wait, twice I waited over an hour just to get in to see the doctor and when I confront them they have no reason for the wait. I would not recommend her unless you don't mind waiting forever.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

I cannot recommend her. I had an entire appointment in which she never looked at me--just banged notes into the laptop. She seems to not like what she is doing; I don't blame her. The practice is too large, and she's burned out--or seems that way.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Asari for years and I have finally decided to look for a new doctor. She keeps her patients waiting and doesn't seem to care about what might be going on with you. I feel like I am bothering her when I ask her questions.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2008

very empathetic, understanding. Explained everything clearly about my condition.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Not helpful. Doesn't listen well. Doesn't really care about the patient.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Kept me waiting for a very long time, and then would not prescribe the same med for my bronchitis that her office group partner has successfully used on me for several years. I had to see her since my normal physician was unavailable.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2007

Dr. Julie Y. LEE's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1988)