Ratings for Dr. Bradley Tan

Dr. Tan's staff is about as rude as anyone can get. Waiting times are in excess of 1 hours. The staff can not handle health insurance claims properly, and when you complain, they practically throw you out of the building. Very unprofessional. Dr. Tan is a nice man, however his knowledge of medicine is suspect to me.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Hes always taken good care of me and im smiling and feel better just by talking to him hes listens to you

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I went to Dr Tan for low testosterone. He prescribed me 100 mg injection once a month! It's all about the money. These poor people are coming to him once a month and paying 55 dollars for a weak dosage of test and he knows that there will be no legal issue tied to him. I have since went to the center for men's health and their jaw dropped when they heard this. They are getting me on the proper dosage of 300 mg every 2 weeks!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

I have used Dr. Tan for almost 10 years and still like him - he "hears" most of what I say and seems to care about me. I am about 30 lbs overweight and on the occasions we have discussed it, he has been humorous about it - not snide.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Dr. Tan is in a word...worthless. He is prejudiced against "fat" people. Every time I have gone to see him, I have been told to "lose weight and you will be alright." I was told by one of the staff that he makes rude comments about overweight people.I started going to him because members of my family have gone to him for years. They are starting to see the light as well. Yes, I know I need to lose weight and I have tried but there are other health problems I needed addressed that he just blew off! Would not recommend. I am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr Tan is a very good doctor. He seems to be very concerned about your health.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

This doctor spends as little as time as possible with his patients. He is not truely concerned with his patients health. Almost all his patients are senior citizens that are just in need of prescriptions. He did not listen to my needs and was very cocky. I would not recommend him to anyone. He also only visited me once in the hospital and charged $250 for 5 minutes. He seemed to think he was better than me because he was a Dr.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Very poor follow up. After multiple scans and tests to find cause of pain, he told me to just grin through it and wait to see if it clears up. I went to another doctor who diagnosed the problem and arranged for proper treatment immediately. Also, after telling Dr. Tan of difficulties with eliminations and bleeding, he started laughing and asked if I really liked rectal exams. Not professional, ALWAYS late, poor follow through.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Very poor patient relation. I was a 6 month new widow and he told me I had PLOM disease (I was very sad) then frightened because I had this new disease on top of it. He said PLOM stood for Poor Little Ol Me. Awful person.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

All Doctors could learn from this Doctor. He takes time - he listens - he has a great sense of humor - very concerned - follows up - Is with a Dynamite Clinic - CLARK & DAUGHTRY...I WILL NEVER CHANGE DOCTORS.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

Dr. Bradley Tan's Credentials

• Cebu Inst Of Med, Cebu City, Philippines (Grad. 1987)

• BCBS Illinois