Ratings for Dr. Nora R. Patonay

Dr. Pat is very friendly and very knowledgeable. She always is intrested in this child. To the lasy who stated she had a bad experience: I think this is very unfortunate. I am a new patient and has never encountered and issue. Yes, I am a patient of color. This doctor's office is one of the best in Conyers.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

i like her but you will wait i take my child there for ADD. but for regular sick visits i will go the family dr its faster.i have 4:30 appt this afternoon . i will be there forever

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Long waits, must make appointments well in advance, very friendly, very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

I am submitting several complaints to anyone who will listen, about this pediatrician and her practice. She was rude, late and her one member of her staff, tara pierce, made racial slurs towards me. NEVER EVER USE THIS PRACTICE-- CONYERS PEDIATRICS!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

An older relative gave me the idea that children often feel comfortable with a (motherly) female pediatrician.I took this advice and have always used "Dr. Pat" since my childrens' births.She is always sweet and sympathetic to the children, never impatient.Our family has no serious medical issues, but for ordinary illnesses I have been very happy with this doctor. I am glad she does not rush thru the visits, but there is a price to pay--she does not run on time and you will definitely wait a good while after being taken back to the exam room. I now take things to entertain the kids while we wait; books, drawing paper, etc.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2006

Dr. Nora R. Patonay's Credentials

• Semmelweis Orvostudomanyi Egyetem (Peter Pazmany Univ), Budapest (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conyers, GA