You may also like

Rate Dr. Randall T. Weingarten

Dr. Randall T. Weingarten's Ratings

I have had sleep issues for years and have been sent for sleep study test with no results. I have been told for years that i have a deviated septum. I was referred by my primary doctor and i can tell you all that i have had outstanding results with Dr. Weingarten. He performed the surgery to correct my problems, what a difference it made. I no longer have to breath through my mouth and most of all my sleep issues have went away ( Thank you very much ) He seems to really care and has been very helpful. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Weingarten and for the service he provided to me. For all of you that may go through this type of surgery follow the directions he gives you and hopefully you have the same experience and results that I received. Outstanding Doctor and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

Dr Weingarten took me through my first experience with Cancer. It was in my Thyroid. He was really personable with a great bedside manner. There are a lot of patients in his office but I was always seen close to my scheduled time. Thank Goodness for Nurse "Kim". She was super efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2015

Over the years of visiting Dr. Weingarten he and all of his staff have been outstanding with their customer service. I have referred several new patients to him. His nurse Kim is extremely gracious and receptive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Both my wife and I had issues where we had to see Dr. Weingarten. We found him to be very
personable and helpful in fulfilling our needs. He solved our problems in a short time and is
a very good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2872865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I saw Dr. Weingarten regarding a deviated septum. Surgery was required to correct the problem. Dr. Weingarten was very kind and attentive. I felt he took sufficient time during each of my visits to address my concerns, prepare me for the procedure and recovery process, and complete the follow-up work. I left each appointment feeling as if Dr. Weingarten cared about me as an individual patient and that I had received the best care. I am pleased with the results of the procedure and with the way I was treated as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Weingarten should ditch his staff and replace these people with caring assistants who are willing to really help someone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I like Dr. Weingarten a lot. He performed my deviated septum surgery & it went very smoothly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr. Weingarten put a tube in my ear after having been treated unsuccessfully by 2 other doctors. My ear would not clear after coming down from some mountains and 2 days later I had a full blown ear and sinus infection. I lost hearing in the ear and had constant pain and pressure. After 5 weeks of 4 visits to two different docs, and no suggestion from them to see an ENT, I took it upon myself to get in to see Dr. Weingarten. He put the tube in right in his office and I had instant relief!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr Weingarten treated me for sinus problems. The results of the surgery is very good. I breath sooo much better. Recovery from surgery is painful and long lasting, but that is to be expected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Weingarten for over a year now, I feel he is a good doctor and doesn't sugar coat anything. I would recommend and I have recommended him to others who needed ENT treatments. He is very personable and takes his time examining and explaining all medical issues at hand

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2751781].votes_count ]]