Ratings for Dr. Alan R. Siegel

Love his dry sense of humor and bedside manner. But he really cares and tries to help. Is very conscientious of what he prescribes for treatment. Love Stacy in the office too. They are always accommodating and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I saw Dr. Siegel over the past 10 years for pain associated with a past Scoliosis correction. He has always found a treatment that works for me. He starts off with conservative options, then progresses to more invasive procedures if called for. I always left his office feeling better and more hopeful than when I came in. His bedside manner might not be for everyone, but it usually made me laugh and put me at ease. I had to leave his practice for insurance reasons, but would recommend him wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

This was the most unpleasant doctor visit I have ever had. I say "visit" because after the brief consultation, I decided to leave, untreated. Dr Siegel was rude, unsympathetic, and disparaging to me - and members of my family! His manner as well as his unwillingness to offer explanations gave me absolutely no confidence or trust to go forward and allow an invasive treatment. I was shocked that I would be treated this way by a professional - and worse, by someone whose specialty is pain management. I subsequently found another pain management specialist whose manner and approach to treatment only reinforced my initial poor impressions of this man. I have lived with and through chronic pain for more than 10 years. I am not cranky or picky. I manage to be affable and professional in my own demeanor despite my pain. There is no excuse for Dr Siegel's behavior.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Dr. Siegel was cold, uncaring and mishandled my elderly mother who went to him for pain management. After seven weeks of intense pain due to a herniated disc in her neck, she was in dire need of pain management. Rather than helping her to find a comfortable position, he ignored her other medical issues that cause her to be in pain as well, such as severe spinal stenosis, and instead of gently positioning her to be able to manage the needed epidural, he was rude to her, and hurtful in his positioning of her. After the epidural procedure, he yanked her up and it was so painful that she screamed out. She will not be revisiting his services and I am writing this to inform future patients as they decide on a Doc. Too - during the procedure he kept a running commentary about needing patients to make money. Perhaps he shows a different side to long standing patients, but it seems that this has changed as perhaps has his priorities. New patients might just want to take this into consideration.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Ridiculously long wait after the appt time. Doctor was cocky and a jerk; completely unhelpful and sarcastic bedside manner. Required extensive & unnecessary bloodwork (after providing copies of all on-going treatment). Bloodwork sent to a non-provider for my BC/BS insurance and we've now spent over $500 on the labwork alone--even after appealing to insurance. Been under medical treatment off & on for nearly 12 years after a serious car wreck and spinal surgery. Don't waste your time going to this guy!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Alan Siegel is a gem among the Pain Management physicians in South Florida. He is thorough, knowledgeable, caring, most careful in his procedures and most important, he has a humorous bedside manner that calms the patient with the most pain. As many know, PAIN KILLS LOVE and the person in pain is Angry, Frustrated and in many cases, Depressed. This patient has been seeing Dr. Siegel since 1998 and I trust him with my life. He is a fine doctor and an admirable man.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

Dr. Alan R. Siegel's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Coral Springs, FL