Ratings for Dr. Irina E. Popa

Frigid cold bedside manner. Thinks way too highly of herself.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Popa is an amazing Doctor! She takes time, patience and understanding with patients. She is very genuine to want to help. I didn't realize the severity of my condition, so I feel that with Dr. Popa's very thorough form of treatment and the importance of timing what needed to be done helped me be in a healthier position again. I feel like I owe a lot to her expertise. I am better now but sadly can say I will miss my visits with her.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I appreciate Dr. Popa and the staff, I am always greeted with a smile and get the best care and compassion. Thank you all so much.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr. Popa - Thank you for taking great care of me. I did not know anything about cancer. I trusted you completely and today I feel better than then before I was diagnosed. I thank God all the time because we found you and worked so well together. Thanks to Jennifer and staff for all their help.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

When I have a question about something the nurses are great at answering my questions

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

I'm very impressed with the extra mile that your doctors and nurses went to to help me out. Dr Popa was very concerned about my "numbers" on the Onco tests, etc. She went over and above what was called for to make sure I had long-term survivability. My family and I appreciate that extra effort that both she and her entire staff went to. The personal touch by your staff was an extra bonus. We were made to feel important and not just a number. Thank you ALL so much for such excellent care.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

I started treatment of my stage 4 cancer with another oncologist but never felt connected to him or my treatment plan.I changed to Dr. Popa on the recommendation of another Doctor. I made the best decision when I switched to Dr. Popa. She has explained my treatment plan in ways that made it easy for me to understand. I feel involved with my treatment decisions. I have always been treated by Dr. Popa and her staff with kindness, compassion. Any questions I have asked her or staff members have been answered to my satisfaction with out judgjudgment. My family and I thank God every day that she is my doctor. I also am made to feel comfortable and treated great by each member of the staff.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Popa is top notch, but unfortunately, she has not had the time to talk with me. I saw her nurse practitioner, which is fine & good, but I had a question that went unanswered for Dr. Popa.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I have been very pleased with my experience so far. Dr. Popa has answered all my questions, explained what my options were and made sure I understood before I made any decisions.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

I was very impressed with her and all of her staff. She diagnosed my condition quickly and accurately and my follow up care has bee nothing but impressive.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Irina E. Popa's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1996)