Ratings for Dr. Qaisar H. Usmani

Dr.Qaisar H.Usmani is the best rheumatologist .I have been going to him since 2003. He has helped me so much . If your looking for a doctor that knows his stuff its Dr.Usmani. This staff is very nice and even if the are booked they will find a spot for you.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Although this doctor has a very busy practice, this doctor is one of the better rhumetologists that I have had in some time. He is very consencious about my problems and is always more that willing to listen to what my problems are.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2008

I was very impressed with Dr. Usmani - what an outstanding personailty and very knowledgeable about Fibromyalgia - I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

The doctor is execellent the staff needs to be more professional.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2007

Absolutely the BEST Rheumatologist ever! He is extremely intelligent, and knowledgeable about his field. Don't put off getting treatment because you are anxious or afraid about getting shots for your pain. Dr. Usmani has the hands of an angel! He is very compassionate, and does not to see anyone suffer. He will find a solution to help with your pain. The office is very busy, and he is booked solid, but will always find a spot for someone who is suffering with pain. I have been a patient for over 5 years, and he has helped me tremendously. If you need a Rhematologist...look no further. He offers theraphy too, in his office. You can have blood tests done in his office, saving you a trip to the lab. He's #1 in my book, and I am very happy to have found him!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007

i have been a registered nurse working in critical care and emergency for 30 years, and i love this doctor. and i am one tough nut when it comes to doctors. i have "fired" them left and right!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007