Ratings for Dr. Bryan L. Abramowitz

I like Dr. Abramowitz because he has me looking at my diet and health in a new way. I really wanted to say that Kelly in his office has been great. I love her kindness and compassion. I feel great knowing she will be there when I call. After working for medical practices for many years, I find her to be professional and refreshing.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Several diagnosis were incorrect. It made me feel he was more in it for the insurance company rating than actually helping his patients. I had to get second opinions three times. He is also very egotistical and lacks a heart when dealing with his patients. No more with this doctor for me.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Can not say enough for this Doctor. He has helped me change my life and Health around. He listened to me and helped me work out a plan for small goals so that I could easily accomplish my overall goal. I've never had an issue with his Office staff but I've observed behavior with other patients that isn't the best.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Dr. Abramowitz was highly recommended to me. He is very compasionate and his office staff is very helpful, polite and caring. My husband goes to him as well and is very satisfied with his care. We have sent friends to him as well that are very pleased with the care received in this office. They follow-up without fail and follow-through on their end when it comes to scheduling tests and referrals. Dr. A is very much into healthy eating and lifestyle. His advice has been very helpful. He takes his time to explain various procedures and listens to his patients. Insurance: Healthnet

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

The staff is terrible. Heidi treats people like they are second class citizens and will never let you talk to the doctor. As a medical assistant he lets her run the office. She is covered in tattoos and judges successful people that come in. Absolutely do not go here.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Abramowitz is a wonderful doctor. He has taken the time to listen. My husband has had to go on insulin and he has been wonderful on following through, explaining things to him and providing the knowledge he needs. His office staff returns calls in a timely matter. We feel so lucky to have moved here and found such a wonderful doctor on our first try.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr abramowitz is the WORST doctor I've ever had.He spends very little time with pt's. He does not care about patient needs. Very unprofessional!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Very knowledgeable and current. Takes his time with you - you don’t feel rushed. Is a good listener and explains well what your situation is, what your alternatives are, and how your health is likely to be affected. Has never just prescribed maintenance drugs and forgot about me – insists on regular blood test and makes adjustments when needed. I recommend him to my friends and family regularly. There is another Dr. Abramowitz in San Diego – perhaps the negative posts here were confusing the two. I’ve been seeing him for over 5 years and those comments do not sound like Dr. Bryan Abramowitz in my experience.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

This si the worst doctor I have ever been too!! He was very rushed and quick to give me a prescription for Zoloft telling me I was depressed when I was only there for a check-up. He is an awful doctor who is quick to diagnose people with Depression. He even suggested that my heartburn was due to depression. Please do not go see this doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

The staff people for this doctor are absolutely horrible, especially Kendra. The doctor, however, is fantastic. He's very personable and really asks a lot of questions to get to the bottom of your problems. I would definitely recommend his services, and I wish he would fire or at least re-train the staff members to lose their attitudes because they could drive away his patients...yes, they are that bad.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Bryan L. Abramowitz's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1996)