Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey R. Cara

Dr Cara took care of me for 10 months when he was in the Aventura office. He is a wonderful doctor, caring and I miss him very much. If it wasn't such a long ride from my home to his new office I would continue to see him. Best of luck . I'm sure all of his new patients will love him as much as his patients in Aventura I know I do.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2019

Dr. Cara is simply excellent. He combines smart with caring. He dug into our questions and always found ways to connect the dots on several conditions through a scary time. I can't recommend him more highly. Excellent doctor and excellent care.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Cara was my doctor at glenbrook hospital. He is young but one of the smartest doctors I have ever met and cared more than any doctor I have ever seen. He went out of his way to address every question and need I had. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey R. Cara's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jeff Cara is an Interventional Pain Management Physician and Physiatrist who believes that everyone deserves a life free of pain. Having grown up on four continents and spent a third of his life abroad, Dr. Cara welcomes a diverse patient population. Double board certified, Dr. Cara trained at the nation’s leading, ACGME-accredited programs: Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, and University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine NorthShore. A graduate of Stetson University, Dr. Cara was salutatorian of his medical school class and completed his Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation residency at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago (RIC), consistently ranked the #1 Rehabilitation Hospital in the nation. He then completed comprehensive fellowship training in acute, chronic, and interventional pain management at Mayo Clinic. A Florida native and former Palm Beach County Ocean Rescue lifeguard, Dr. Cara is passionate about environmental conservation and sustainability. He has completed eight triathlons and enjoys playing in the great outdoors with his family. Dr. Cara actively volunteers across South Florida, and he considers his medical career a lifelong opportunity to serve.

• English

• Back Pain
  • Neck pain
  • Chronic pelvic pain in women
  • Frozen Shoulder Treatment