Ratings for Dr. Cameron M. Rosenthal

If you want your baby misdiagnosed and taken away from you from "child protective services" then take your baby to this Dr !! She's the best at misdianosing babies !! She should have her medical license snatched from her like my baby was !! Wait she has two children herself and maybe she should have her kids taken away from her and thrown in jail with no bond for a ACCIDENT !! where she got her medical license from is a huge question for my attorneys filing lawsuits against her and shands hospital !! Wheels of justice may be slow but it'll be sweet once I have my day in courts !!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

This dr misdiagnosed my 8 month old son and our son was taken from us and I was arrested with no bond !! All charges was dropped against me after 3 other independent drs rules it was a accident !! Bring your baby to this Dr and you better bring your attorneys !! Lawsuit is forthcoming against this Dr soon and justice will prevail !!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017