Ratings for Dr. Dell R. Burkey

I saw Dr. Burkey because of chronic pain and spasms I had been enduring for 3 years since a botched orthopedic surgery. He started the visit with admonishing the younger doctor who had seen me first. He then talked down to me, looked at my leg and said "I wouldn't touch it". He was horrible! I ended up crying, with the poor other doctor trying to apologize for him. This guy should not be anywhere near patients.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

I took my wife to see this doctor with severe peripheral neuropathy. She was in severe pain and had not slept one full night in 3 months. Her walking is now being effected. After a referral from our family physician, we were hopeful he could help her. We drove 1 hour into the city to see him. I took a day off from work to accompany my wife. Dr. Dell R. Burkey spent 5 minutes with us. He was pompous, uncaring, and unkind. It is obvious to me that this physician does not care about his patients. My wife left his office in tears and I left in disgust and anger!!! My only hope is that Dell R. Burkey spends one day in my wife's shoes!! Just one day of what she spends every day and night!!! Feeling her pain and not being able to walk!!! Maybe, then, Dell R. Burkey will remember his Hippocratic oath - "Do no harm". beacuse on the day he saw us and I an sure on a lot of days... Dell R. Burkey does harm to his patients.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

Dr. Dell R. Burkey's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)