Ratings for Dr. Jamie Spiegelman

He was my father's doctor at Humber River Hospital and I'm thankful he was. He explained everything to my family and father so we understood what was happening and what our options were. His knowledge, patience and professionalism were top-notch. With doctors like him, Humber Hospital seems to have a very bright future.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Very happy with him as the doctor for our father in the Icu. Approachable, pleasant and realistic. Very emphatic and understanding of our family needs. He showed patience and always kept the best interest of our father (the patient) in mind. It helped with making very difficult decisions. One of the best doctors we have ever dealt.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

He treated my father in the emergency room, was caring, honest and knowledgable. You'll be lucky to get him if you visit Humber Hospital.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I agree with all the positive ratings here. He is a great doctor. I just wish the rest of the doctors around him are as caring, knowledgeable, and compassionate about being a doctor. He really cares about the patient and family, and the quality of service he provides. Our family really appreciated him at our side when one of family member became gravely ill. Thank you Dr. Spiegelman.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

He treated me in the ER at Humber hospital. He was great, excellent bedside manner and explained things clearly. He took the time with me to ensure I was comfortable with my medical issues. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

He helped my family cope with the passing of our father in the Icu in a very humane, compassionate, and caring manner. He made the process much easier on all of us, explaining the underlying medical issues to us clearly and making the decision for us easier. Our family will always remember that, and that we know our father wasn't suffering and was in good hands. Thank you Dr. Spiegelman

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I saw him in the emergency room as he was consulted on my case by the emergency doctor for my heart issue. He was right on and very reaffirming. He clearly has excellent medical knowledge. He is an internal medicine specialist so the comment of a headache and ear infection below seems odd as this is a family doctor issue (why would someone with an ear Infection be in the emergency anyway? And why would that be referred to an internist???)

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Wonderful personality, caring physician, great bedside manner, Highly recommended if you get him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

He may now how to treat an ICU patient but when I came in for a ear pain he brushed me off and said I was having a headache but then I saw my family doctor who gave me antibiotics for an ear infection.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Like the others commenting on Dr Spiegelman, he is not female as shown in the avatar, and he is a very kind, caring, knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. He provided my father in the ICU this type of care while really listening to me and my mother in making decisions on my father's critical situation. He clearly is respected by his colleagues and all the nurses in the ICU who have nothing but good things to say about him and from what I saw are all true. My father has a complex medical history and current illness and although he is not out of the danger zone yet, his chances of surviving with some quality of life has clearly been improved with Dr Spiegelman as his doctor. I just hope the next doctor in the ICU is almost as good as he is.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016