Ratings for Dr. Nancy Wu

Dr. Wu endeavours to spend time and care to improve your patient experience by listening and having a conversation so we can understand the situation, and formulate an appropriate medical plan to move forward. She is sensitive to the challenges, and difficulties, and shock of bad news. She has spent countless hours with families, their loved ones, and patients to give you the best evidence-based medical advice which is based on scientific guidelines that she too, would give her own family, brother, sister, mother, father, or children and she will continue to be there for you . She endeavours to bring any good or bad news to you as gently as she can without making you feel ashamed, embarrassed or uneasy . If you have questions or would like to vent frustrations and patient experience , feel free to contact her directly, and she will return your concerns as quickly as she is able.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

I've seen Dr Woo and how she looks at my mother and makes her laugh smile. She's a sweetheart and very trustworthy

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

100% agree with the negative comments. Rude, arrogant, condescending , interupts, etc... Her favourite lines are “you don’t understand” or “you’re not listening”. Does not come across as very bright and dresses very poorly for a medical professional. If I could rate her a zero I would.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Terrible. Agree with many of the reviews below. Often stumbling over her words. Dressed unprofessionally and talks down to you.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

She works at Yee Hong LTCF as one of the many physicians. She is rude, condescending, and not empathetic. She does not listen. NSG staff dislike working with her and she gets hasty when needing to speak with families. She does not work collaboratively. If your loved on is assigned to her- switch doctors immediately! I am glad we did for my father so we can further enjoy our time together.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Assertive and kind woman. You will feel heard. I've asked to stay with her but she works ocassionally at our centre

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. W took a lot more time to answer my questions and I felt like we were having a conversation even though we were talking about serious problems. I was diagnosed with breast cancer , ductal carcinoma in situ , and I was devastated . I am only 48 years old. It is good to have a doctor who is a woman my age and understands what it's like to be a middle age. Also she's a new doctor here, and an easy connection. I hope she stays with us here . We know many doctors who leave once they get a better offer elsewhere . if there are doctors who are on his website and want to come here , please please me. I have an account online here . We can try you out too. We can take almost anyone

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

She does a good job with my mother. I am happy with everything .

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Wu was incredibly rude to me and my family. My mother and I looked after my grandma, and Dr. Wu was unfortunately assigned to us. She talked to us like we were imbeciles, yet frequently made mistakes, such as mistakes my grandmother for another one of her patients, or not being able to remember the use of certain medications. Every interaction with her was painful, and we seriously think that her lack of interest in the well being of my grandmother contributed to her sudden death. I sincerely believe that these 5 star reviews are all fake, as Dr. Wu's bedside manner leaves much to be desired and she should consider if she is in the right field as she has such difficulty talking to people.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

She does a good job and helped my family a lot. Thanks

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015