Ratings for Dr. K Sethi

probably one of the laziest and uninformed doctors I've ever had to deal with. Prescribed antibiotics for my eye that made my eye worse. Told me there was a scratch on my eye when there wasn't one and didn't even have the courage to see me after he knew he made a mistake. The only reason I gave him 1 star is because it's mandatory.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

An absolute moron. And I work in healthcare so I know. Terrible when giving consults to other services as well.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

I was suffering with a terrible boil on my ankle for a week when I decided it wasn't going to heal without antibiotic. I decided to head to the Misericordia hospital emergency because it is closest to my house. I realize that I am low priority so I sit patiently in the waiting area with a book for just over 3 hours. When I see Dr. Sethi, he takes a quick look at the nasty infection on my leg and quickly prescribes me a week of amoxicillin, which doesn't sound right to me from my prescriptions in the past, but he's the doctor. Another week goes by and now my leg has swollen to the size of a grapefruit and I can't walk without the aid of crutches. The next doctor i see bursts out laughing when I show him the prescription, as it is common knowledge that amoxicillin doesn't work for my issue, IT IS PRESCRIBED FOR STREP THROAT NOT BOILS!!!! Thanks so much Dr Sethi, for the grotesque leg.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013