Ratings for Dr. Charles Butts

My husband was a patient of Dr.Butts before he passed on 3yrs ago. I have never met a man more empathetic and sympathetic in my life. There are some people who are lucky enough to find their calling in life and I believe truly he is one of them. He and his assistant ALWAYS took the time to talk to us and make sure we understood everything. If we didn't want it sugar coded he would tell us straight. We were never rushed out or felt like just another client or number. I highly recommend this man to any and everyone that has the unfortunateness of having to go thru this horrible process. Might as well go thru it with someone that understands and is an all around great person.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

A compassionate doctor. The only doctor who asked us about our emotional & financial situation.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

My mom seen Dr. Butts this morning at the Cross Cancer. He explained everything to her from her lung surgery and his bed side manner is excellent. He is very knowledgable and did not push her on taking Chemo even know he said it was a 50/50 chance he is a very Passionate doctor that listens and does not rush you. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016