Ratings for Dr. Millie A. Behera

Dr. Behera and her staff are amazing!! If you are looking for a competent, caring, and patient doctor and staff look no further. Part of the magic of Dr. Behera's office is that you immediately feel part of the family. The staff are so caring and get to know you from day one. After having no luck using another fertility center we decided to try Dr. Behera's office, and we are now expecting our first baby. In addition, if LGBT friendly is important to you, rest assured that you will always feel welcome in her office.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

My husband and I had struggled with trying to conceive for several years when we decided to see Dr. Behara. She immediately made me feel at ease and was always patient with any questions or concerns I may have had and never made me feel like I was asking a dumb question. Her entire staff was awesome especially Morgan, my ultrasound nurse and Rylie, our IVF coordinator. Thanks to Dr. Behara we are now expecting twins and couldn't be any happier. Thank you Dr. Behara for helping us realize our dream of having children . Isabel S.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Thanks to Dr. Behera and the staff at Bloom, we have a perfect 16 month old son (Sebastian) and are currently pregnant with twins. We will be forever grateful for Dr. Behera. She took the time to work on determining my fertility issues so she could provide the best chances for pregnancy. On top of that - she is extremely caring and supportive, things you would want in your doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

We were struggling with infertility due to fibroids for 3 years when I meet with Dr. Behera and had some pretty scary things happening to me with other Dr. When my husband and I first met Dr. Behera, we immediately understood why she was so highly talked about. Sweetest Dr. ever! She took time to explain what she was going to do before even trying to start IVF, she clearly presented the fertility options (IUI, IVF) with pro and cons. I read a lot about what other people go through on the internet so I had tons of questions. She wasn’t turn off by them and took the time to answers them patiently. I have been seeing her since November 2015, after 1 surgery to remove a fibroid that could be dangerous during pregnancy I am now expecting twins (a boy and a girl). I couldn’t say enough good things about Dr. Behera and her staff. Beth is just an awesome nurse, Sheryl was my injection buddy for few months until egg retrieval. Their whole humane said made the experience bearable! THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts to allowing us to expand our family- JnV Bourcier

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

My husband and I have nothing but positive things to say in regards to Dr. Behera and her staff at Bloom Reproductive Institute. Dr. Behera demonstrates genuine compassion to her work and her patients. Dr. Behera and her staff give you hope at a time when your hope has run short! Additionally, Tamara compliments Dr. Behara's work perfectly. We are blessed to be awaiting the arrival of our first child, with much appreciation to the work of Bloom.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Behera to anyone that needs fertility specialist! Dr.Behera is one compassionate, caring, and intelligent doctor ! We had moved here from out of state, where we did not have great experience with our doctor. As soon as we started seeing Dr.Behera, she really became an example for what great doctor should be like! Her NP, Tamara, is a great provider as well. She is equally as caring, intelligent, and passionate about what she does. They both are great listeners! They gave us so much courage and did not give up on us when even we really wanted to give up! They both are very kind hearted and truly there to provide excellent care. We couldn't be where we are today if it was not for them! Overall, our experience at this office and their staff was excellent, very friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

There is only one word to describe Dr. Behera and her staff...EXCEPTIONAL! She is an expert in her field and one of the most kind and compassionate people we have ever met, especially in regards to medical doctors. In today's medical world of feeling and being treated like a number, at Bloom you are treated like family. We were truly blessed to have been referred to Dr. Behera, and cannot wait for her to meet our son we are expecting soon. If you are looking for the best reproductive endocrinologist and fertility specialist, STOP looking and go and see Dr. Behera! Thank you Dr. Behera! There are no words to describe our gratitude for all you and your staff have done and the amazing care we have received.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr. Behera was the 4th fertility doctor I have been to in the last 9 years. Dr. Behera and her ENTIRE Bloom family of help was by far the best experience I have ever experienced with ANY doctor I have been to ever! Everyone at her office is caring, compassionate, & truly genuine. From the moment I started going there, I felt a since of peace. Going through fertility treatments is quite a stressful journey, but at Bloom, with Dr. Behera leading her team, the experience was a true blessing. You are treated as an individual, not as a number. Your treatments are altered to ensure everything is perfect before proceeding to the next step. EVERYONE there is positive & uplifting, & even remembers you by name. I would recommend ANYONE that needs help starting a family to try Dr. Behera's family of Bloom FIRST! You will be amazed of what love you will receive. I was truly saddened when I graduated from Bloom & moved on to my OB, my husband & I both cried. I will always be thankful to Dr. Behera, Tamara, Renee, Ashley, Ellie, Erika, Casey, Marie, and the list goes on & on for helping my husband & I start our long awaited family. We love you our Bloom family, & can not wait to introduce you to our baby princess due at the end of June.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I am finally pregnant thanks to Dr. Behera, Tamara and the rest of the Bloom team! I started on this journey when I was 32 (I'm now 38). I went to two other RE's and tried clomid, a few IUI's, and finally IVF. IVF was a disaster. I was told it would work, then when it didn't the doctor told me there was no hope. I revisited things shortly after turning 37 after discovering my husband's insurance would cover four IVF rounds. I expected Dr. Behera to tell me to give up. It was the opposite. She told me that we could do things to help with my egg quality and she came up with a game plan after reviewing all of my past records. We actually made progress with my retrievals (that had never happened). We froze my embryos. I also had issues with fibroids. We took care of that before moving on to implantation. She is cautious and won't move forward until things look perfect. When I would get impatient or negative, Dr. Behera and my husband helped me stay the course and stayed positive for me when I couldn't do the same for myself. Dr. Behera and Bloom will be your biggest cheerleader (something everyone needs when going through the process).

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Dr. Millie A. Behera's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Behera and her staff are amazing!! If you are looking for a competent, caring, and patient doctor and staff look no further. Part of the magic of Dr. Behe..."

May 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I had struggled with trying to conceive for several years when we decided to see Dr. Behara. She immediately made me feel at ease and was always ..."

May 13, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.fertilitytreatmentcenter.com" to "http://www.fertilitybloom.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "".

May 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks to Dr. Behera and the staff at Bloom, we have a perfect 16 month old son (Sebastian) and are currently pregnant with twins. We will be forever grateful ..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We were struggling with infertility due to fibroids for 3 years when I meet with Dr. Behera and had some pretty scary things happening to me with other Dr. When..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have nothing but positive things to say in regards to Dr. Behera and her staff at Bloom Reproductive Institute. Dr. Behera demonstrates genuin..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Behera to anyone that needs fertility specialist! Dr.Behera is one compassionate, caring, and intelligent doctor ! We had moved her..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Behera is wonderful person by heart. I love the way she treats her patients."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is only one word to describe Dr. Behera and her staff...EXCEPTIONAL! She is an expert in her field and one of the most kind and compassionate people we ha..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Behera was the 4th fertility doctor I have been to in the last 9 years. Dr. Behera and her ENTIRE Bloom family of help was by far the best experience I have..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am finally pregnant thanks to Dr. Behera, Tamara and the rest of the Bloom team! I started on this journey when I was 32 (I'm now 38). I went to two other ..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Dr. Behera to any of my family members or friends. The fertility process is an emotional roller coaster, and Dr. Behera was so kind and compa..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Behera is the most kind, caring, and genuine MD I have ever come in contact with in my 19 years in the healthcare profession! She takes the time to educate ..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most caring and knowledgable doctor we have met. Was able to sort out our complicated case and help us. "

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A BIG Thank You & kudos to Dr. Behera and team! Her staff is kind and understanding. The office is very warm and welcoming, clean and comforting. We interacted ..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Behera was the second specialist we went to. The first one I just could not connect with and I felt they didn't really listen to my concerns. I really conne..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Behera has had multiple counts of sexual misconduct reported about her. Some to this very site. Why does the site keep taking them down? "

December 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I sought out fertility treatments from Dr. Behera in 2013 and couldn't have been happier with the experience overall. After our first consultati..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met with two other fertility doctors before meeting Dr. B. When I met her, I instantly knew she was the right doctor for me. Her smile, warm hugs, vast knowle..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Behera and her team are amazing. At my very first appointment with Dr. Behera I knew instantly that she was going to be able to help us. I felt hopeful fo..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Behera has been incredible for my family. She has held our hand through this whole process. The staff emails or calls back whenever we had questions, even o..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We would not have our own baby without Dr. Behera's help. She is a great doctor because she understands us especially our feeling of trying to have a baby . Fin..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We couldn't have had our twin boys without her. Not just her medical knowledge but her compassion, understanding and attention to details. Thank you Dr Behera ..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I started fertility treatment back in 2011. We had seen 2 different Drs in the Phx area and did numerous IUIs and few IVF cycles with no success..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Two years ago we were referred to Dr. Behera by my OBGYN after suffering from three miscarriages and unexplained infertility. Immediately upon entering the cli..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The whole office staff is very helpful and knowledgeable."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Behera and her staff were very supportive and helpful on my journey to pregnancy. They kept a positive and realistic view of my condition. The staff was u..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I had been trying to conceive for nearly 2 years. I had had a history of medical issues with my monthly cycles ever since I hit puberty. My hus..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Behera. Formerly known in Canada as Dr. Misra, is currently being investigated for multiple counts of sexual misconduct in Ontario. Her own father, Kali ..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After two years of trying and getting wrong information from other Doctors, I am pregnant! Dr. Mille Behera was recommended to me by a friend. Our first meeting..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Behera and her staff are very caring. They don't treat you just like a number they treat you like family."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Behera and her staff has been amazing. By far my best experience with any doctor. She did my tubal reversal back when it was one of the..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Behera, Tamara, Ashley, Erica, Tracy.... Every single person at Bloom (formerly FTC) is wonderful! The entire staff makes you feel like you are their one pa..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Behera and staff are by far the greatest experience I've ever had with a physician. Dr. B and every single staff member new my name, my story and were genu..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I had taken an extended break from fertility treatments while adopting our daughter, and years after our first tests came to (what was FTC at the..."

January 22, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "85250" to "85258". Address has been updated from "1000 TRENT DRIVE" to "8415 N. Pima Road". Suite has been updated from "None" to "290".

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A friend had recommended Dr. Behera. We were working with another Dr. but were not happy. From the beginning she was amazing! Tamara and the rest of the staff w..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Behera, Tamara, and the rest of the staff at the Fertility Treatment Center are truly incredible, caring people. I met with Dr. Behera after undergoing two..."

October 9, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Millie" to "Millie A."

October 20, 2013