Ratings for Dr. Simon Lam

Dr's staff very disorganised and repeatedly lost my results despite checking with them before attending on the day. Repeated appointments because of the above. I expect much more at this level.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

If you don't like this doctor report him to the college of physicians and surgeon's. Specifically the director of accountability and engagement. Thr hypacratic oath includes good bed side manner.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Not open to alternatives. I feel I am on a predetermined treatment path with this doctor. He won't allow deviation from this predetermined path. An excellent diagnostician, but limited thereafter.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I have been seeing Simon Lam for a couple of years now.. He was very thorough with tests. His knowledge on fibromyalgia seems somewhat limited, although he was the person who made my diagnoses, his treatment plan for it wasn't great but it gave me a stepping stone to manage it. He has since also diagnosed me with arthritis and has managed to fit me in last minute same day I called when I have had a serious inflamed joint. Overall he has been helpful. A warning I do find he runs late, I usually have an afternoon appointment frequently he is 30-45mins late, considering he has fit me in last minute before I am not overly fussed.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Fibromyalgia knowledge is limited by Aust Rheumatologists Assn total disinterest & failure to disseminate info. However Simon is courteous & considerate, a good listener, and has skill in RA which help. Endorsed, Geoff 0438684318

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014