Ratings for Dr. Mistie A. Mutombo

I agree with everything on the June 27, 2017 rating! I've been waiting almost three weeks for a prescription to be filled because she went out of town before filling it. When I called to check on when it would be filled was told something came up and she had not returned. Doesn't help that she is no longer affiliated with the local hospital! I was told if I needed to be admitted to the hospital....go to the emergency room to be admitted by a doctor on call! If you have to have blood work...add another hour to your wait! It's past ridiculous! I like Dr. Mutombo/Charlemagne, but I also value my time and spending 2-1/2 to 3 hrs. waiting to be seen, just for prescription renewals and bloodwork is no longer something I'm willing to do.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I went to her for several years. The waiting room waits usually 1 1/2 to 2 hours, and another hour in the back. Don't get in a hurry. Usually takes them 3 to 5 days to answer the druggist for refills, only if you call and remind them to check their emails. . She often forgets to call in meds I go to see her for. Today she said she was going to call in my regular blood pressure and diabetes meds I been taking for years. I been a week without them because they won't answer the druggist. After I seen her, I go to pick them up, the druggist says she called in only one , and not the 4 meds I been taking for years. So were done. She has too many patients.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I love her I had been having a cough off and on all the time it was asthma it was my first time seeing her and she has been my Dr for going on a year now thank you dr

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014