Dr. Justin Guy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Justin Guy

Dr. Justin Guy is truly an AMAZING chiropractor. He always takes the time to listen to your concerns and never rushes an appointment. He and his staff are very warm and welcoming. If you are looking for a new chiropractor I highly recommend going to see Dr. Justin Guy.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I've been to many chiropractors but Dr. Justin Guy is one of few who listens to your needs, spends considerable time helping you, and really cares about you as a patient and human being. He takes his time and doesn't rush you out the door. He knows exactly how to make the correct adjustment. I highly recommend him to anyone needing chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I had my first visit today and am extremely happy with the results. I feel so much better and will definitely be going back.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Thanks to Justin my problems are solved. Thanks again :)

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Guy is very friendly and knowledgable. The front desk staff are very helpful and responsive. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Guy for quite some time now and he has not only been able help me get back to normal but also suggested proactive measures to take so I don't further the injury. Very in depth and informative sessions. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Like many others, I selected Mobility Plus Chiropractic after researching and reading reviews online. Before moving to the GTA, I had seen chiropractors through personal referrals from friends in the past for other issues and had positive experiences, but had no one to ask when I moved to Oakville. I found Dr. Guy to be highly skilled, personable and caring. I have found the staff to be overwhelmingly nice and helpful, and they have a very convenient reminder system that alerts me the day before my appointment to help me remember. I highly recommend Mobility Plus to anyone who is need of chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Guy is a remarkably kind and caring individual; when paired with his extensive knowledge of injuries and rehabilitation, he makes for a truly unique chiropractor. I've had bad experiences with chiropractors in the past, but Dr. Guy’s relaxed and friendly disposition put me at ease. During a thorough initial assessment, he was able to pinpoint a problem in my feet that was causing my hips to become tight and sore; the custom orthotics he created for me alleviated the pain within a few short weeks. I have also noticed a significant reduction in the frequency and intensity of my headaches since starting treatment. Dr. Guy is always motivating me to take better care of myself at home, personalizing an exercise plan for me that really brings relief in between treatments. Throughout my treatments with Dr. Guy, I have experienced rapid pain relief and gained the tools for preventative self-maintenance. Reading all the 5-star reviews from other patients, it’s easy to see why he’s Oakville’s best chiropractor. I highly recommend Dr. Guy and his clinic.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Justin is hands-down the best chiropractor I have ever been to. Very experienced, knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Excellent results - provided an excellent care program after a car accident. Also has a phenomenal massage therapist in his office - Rachel. Definitely the best massage therapist I have had - very consistent with quality of massage. Would highly recommend them both!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

He is very accommodating and knows his stuff. He is not like other chiropractors ,try him you will not regret .

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Justin Guy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I know how it feels to be severely injured. I became a Chiropractor to help others overcome injury and improve their physical potential and well-being. I am living proof that an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment can be life-changing, and I will do everything in my power to help provide you with rapid pain relief and long-lasting results.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2010)
  • Western University (Grad. 2006)

• Chiropractic adjustment