Mobility Plus Chiropractic

Clinic

Rate Mobility Plus Chiropractic

Ratings for Mobility Plus Chiropractic

Value

I have been many times to Mobility Plus for both chiropractor appointments with Dr.Guy and massage therapy appointments with Faith, and I have always left feeling noticeably better than when I went in. They are accommodating and friendly professionals that I would recommend to anyone in need of their services.

Value

After years of tolerating pain in my upper and lower back I took the plunge and booked an appointment with Dr. Guy. It was my first ever chiropractic appointment and I didn't really know what to expect but Dr. Guy patiently walked me through the entire process. I was impressed at the time spent gathering a history of my problem so that his recommendations were tailored to my issues. Everything was very well explained and made sense. I had some treatment and a couple of adjustments - again a first for me. Pressure is firm, positive, and well targeted to the painful areas. He performed the IFC (Interferential Current Therapy) on me and it usually eased discomfort I was experiencing on my back. He's very thorough and professional, yet calming and friendly - not always an easy balance to achieve. Booking an appointment online is possible and is very convenient. In addition, evening and Saturday morning appointments are also available, and if you wish to book appointments on the same day or are late for your appointment, Dr. Guy is very open to this and will usually fit you in his schedule.

Value

One day I started with a small neck pain, the kind where you can't move. The next day, the pain was so bad, that I could't get up from my bed, move or sleep. That day I decided to see a chiropractor, I' m new in Oakville, for that reason I did an internet research, and I found Dr. Guy. In his office they were able to give an appointment for the same day, and when you're in pain, that's very important. Dr. Guy is able to explain to you which muscle has the problem, and what he needs to do. He use a combination of active release, adjustment and exercises. After the second session, I was able to sleep, get up from my bed without pain, move my neck and recover my mobility. I know that I need to finish the treatment, bud with a professional like Dr. Guy, that will be easy. I highly recommend him.

Value

In search of a way to decrease my chronic pain, I found Dr. Guy's clinic. Through regular treatments, orthotics, exercises and ongoing suggestions and support from Dr. Guy, I have been able to turn things around in the pain department. Dr. Guy and his staff are professional, extremely helpful, and understanding. Having had very little success with physiotherapy in the past, I was somewhat hesitant to start down another path of treatments. But I have been only impressed with Dr. Guy's knowledge and techniques that have helped me navigate chronic pain.

Value

I initially went to see Dr. Guy about getting orthotics; however, I was so impressed by his manner and professionalism that I decided to also have him treat an on-going pain that I've been having with my IT band. His office is very welcoming and his receptionist, Stephanie, is always cheerful and very friendly. Dr. Guy took the time to fully explain what his approach would be as well as taking into consideration any concerns I had as this was my first time seeing a chiropractor. Dr. Guy also provided me with exercises and stretches that I could do at home that would help. I began to see results after just a couple of visits. I wish I hadn't waited so long to seek treatment from a chiropractor. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Guy to family and friends as his passion and knowledge about the mechanics of the body is evident right from the start.

Value

From the moment I walked in to Dr. Guy's office I could sense the difference between his practice and others I had visited in the past. The office atmosphere was clean and inviting which immediately put me at ease. Dr. Guy's staff were helpful and courteous and went above and beyond to accommodate my needs and the needs of the other patients in the clinic. Having been nervous to see a chiropractor initially, I found Dr. Guy to be a knowledgable, thorough and patient doctor who took the time to listen and hear what I had to say. I found his treatment plans to be very individualized and dealt specifically with my ailments. My treatment with Dr. Guy has been wonderful and I will continue to see him for ongoing care in the future. I will also not hesitate to refer him to friends and family.

Value

I have only started seeing Dr. Guy recently but I am extremely impressed. He has a passion for what he does, and an obvious desire to educate the patients that he works with. He takes the time to explain what he is doing, and how it will benefit you. He understands how the body works, and helps to explain how it is all connected. So rare to find someone like that. I have had chronic hip pain and neck and shoulder pain, and his combination of active release and adjustment has already made a world of difference. I have noticed an improvement in my running stride, improved posture, and even an improved mood! You don't know how much chronic pain affects how you feel until someone actually helps take it away. I tell all my friends what a great chiropractor Dr. Guy is and highly recommend him. And to think....I was a skeptic once!!!

Value

I am very satisfied with the quality and convenience from my order from Justin. My first Orthotics insert worked very well, so I ordered second one this year. I got the second one within one week, very good service.

Value

Being a first time chiropractic patient I was quite nervous for my first treatment. Dr. Justin Guy does a great job of creating a professional atmosphere that helps to give you a sense of ease. It is not just the office however, Dr. Guy does a wonderful job of fully articulating what exactly are the treatments and benefits of chiropractic care. My initial thoughts of chiropractic treatments were a simple 5 minute adjustment session and that would be all. This is not the case, Dr. Guy spends time on each individual symptom and elaborates on ways that he can help to correct them, and explains how you can fix them at home. Dr. Guy also has a very positive and infectious attitude that you can really feel. Once you leave his office you simply feel great. HIGHLY recommend for a first time chiropractic patient.

Value

The orthotics that I was fitted for from Dr. Guy are a major piece of support for healing my extreme plantar fasciitis. He gave me an excellent treatment and then helped me to know what I needed from another practitioner. I do not have a car and cannot make appointments in Oakville as I live in Toronto. He gave me the best price for the orthotics that I could find anywhere. Last month, I misplaced my orthotics!! I have work that has me on my feet most of the time. Dr. Guy promptly ordered replacements and within three days of my request brought them to my work place!!! I am very grateful to Dr. Guy for going out of his way to support my health!

Doctors at Mobility Plus Chiropractic

Dr. Justin Guy

Dr. Justin Guy

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Been going to Justin for the last year. Always positive and always helpful. Amazing young man.

Rachel Edge

Rachel Edge

Latest Rating

Rachel is a great RMT. I am very happy with my appointments wit her.