Ratings for Dr. Aneesh K. Singla

Outstanding facility with awesome staff. Kind, caring, and empathetic staff. Every detail was thoroughly explained. I will highly recommend this practice. Thanks to all that worked with me.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Thank you so much,I love the respect that I get from all your team members.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

The care i get for my pain is the best.i travel from southern delaware to come to see dr. Singla. Dr Khana is my surgeon and he sent me to dr. Singla. The staff preop and post op are so courteous and helpful. I have reccomended him to others where i live. Dr.singla is so patient and caring. He understands my nervousness qith the procedures. He listens to alli have to say.iqill co tinue to so the3 hour trip each way as long as i have to.my husband does the driving for me.ots not easy for is but i wont go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

Dr. Singla has been treating me for over a year and I am happy with t he progress and most of all, how gentle he is to inject my back and leg/groin.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr. Singla was very compassionate about my issues, has great ?bed side manners?, listened to my concerns and made many suggestions to help me control my pain.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Everyone is always very kind, friendly and professional. You all are great! Thanks

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I think they do a great job at the office. I would recommend that maybe once every year or every other you have a follow up with the doctor himself vs. just the nurse practitioner. She does a wonderful job but it's also nice to see the actual doctor once in a while. Just a thought

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

This is a very well run practice - they keep to appointment times really well and all of the staff are warm, courteous and efficient. I hope I do not have a recurrence of my pain but, if I do, I have no hesitation in returning here for treatment.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I love Dr. Singla! He has made such a difference in my life! The best doctor!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Singla and Loretta were the ones who helped me. Dr. Singla was empathetic, attentive to my pain and his plan has helped. I felt very safe and comfortable with him and I know that I can trust him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr. Aneesh K. Singla's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD