Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Johnstone

I have been seeing her for years, and now take my two children. She is very knowledgable and never in a rush. Always takes time to answer all your questions. Her staff is friendly and accommodating to!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr.Johnstone has helped me through​ out my growing lifespan, being there to support me every step of the way.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

my whole family has been going to her now for about 5 years, and we love her. She is very kind and helpful. I would highly recommend her to anyone. :)

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Been going to her for many years. Only see her once a year as our family is rarely sick. She listens and helps. Doesn't just push drugs like most doctors do. Wish I didn't have to fight with the staff over whether I am a patient or not because we don't go there every other week and only go when we need something.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I've been seeing her for quite sometime. A few bumps in the road but every time I see her she is very courteous and respectful. She listens to your problems and does as much as possible to help you come to a conclusion as to what is wrong. She has done plenty for me throughout the years, and my kids as well!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Young Dr., very knowledgeable and not afraid to refer if need be. She is to the point and does take time to listen to your concerns, awesome staff! Not taking new patients as far as I know. Quite satisfied to have her as my MD.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Worst doctor I ever went to. Had problems for a year and instead of taking the time to do an exam told me to just take Advil. I went to a walk in Dr after 4 visits to Dr johnstone for it and was refered to a specialist and had surgery within two months. Would not recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Jennifer is very understanding and cares a lot about determining the best solutions,Very impressed.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I have Had Dr. Johnstone for a few years as a family Doctor and she is extremely efficient and professional. Dr Johnstone is very competant and truly cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Very nice, usually very helpful, but needs to stop jumping to conclusions and wrecking lives.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013