Ratings for Dr. Deepali Patil

On my second visit, she gave up trying to help me manage my pain. She acted as if she has never dealt with anyone in pain before. She suggested treatment then was unsure of where I could get the suggested treatment. She did not give me a referral for another pain doctor she just said she didn't see the point of seeing me again. I have been in chronic pain for 2 years. She did not try to help me deal with my pain and only prescribed muscle relaxants. Now I am left with no pain doctor to help me manage my pain and am facing another year and half wait to get into another pain clinic which will likely put me back in her care.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Patil was very informed, I felt very comfortable with her approach and willingness to discuss appropriate treatment for my condition. The wait for the program that covered my access to the pain clinic had an 3 year wait list for an appointment and I was glad that I was assigned Dr. Patil. The initial prescription that she prescribed was not covered by either health plan and she quickly responded to the pharmacist's request for an alternative medication that was covered by one of my plans. She seems like she cares and is willing to take the time to see you get the help you need to gain a better quality of life even if she can not offer a cure.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013