Ratings for Dr. Jay Zhu

I was not a patient, but my daughter was. Dr.Zhu was amazing. He made us feel special and cared for. The staff at the Mis were also kind and caring. The whole scary experience was made easier thanks to the professionalism and caring of Dr. Zhu and all the staff!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr Zhu had operated on my son's hand a week ago . He did a great job and was very prompt to respond to our questions and concerns via email.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

i find him very easy to talk to and very good at his job as well as the staff at the royal alex outpatient clinic

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

So, I got referred to Dr. ZHU and the first time I met him I knew I wanted him to do my breast reduction. The ladies who run the front end Make the office professional and welcoming. Chris is an important lady to know. She get things done! But Dr. Zhu has great bedside manner unlike so many surgeons who become too egotistical and forget why they got into this. Dr. Zhu doesn't make you feel awkward, he's very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Post operatively he too left me a hand written note saying things went great and he removed 200g from each side. I am very happy with how my breasts look and the pain is SO minimal! I highly recommend Dr. Zhu!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Amazing surgeon. He performed a breast reduction and paniculoctomy for me and I could not be happier. Skilled talented surgeon. Exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Recently had a breast reduction that I had put off for far to long. Dr Zhu and his staff were amazing through the whole thing. It was quite a reduction. Dr. Zhu's bedside manner and his sense of humour was wonderful. I would very highly recommend him. Also as I read in an earlier review he left a note for me telling me just how much work was done and said everything went great. Now that to me is a doctor who is in this for all the right reason! Thank you so much Dr. Zhu and staff...you have changed my life completely.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Had a breast reduction done 3 days post op. Feel fantastic! Only needed pain meds for 24 hrs. Even this early after surgery I am SO pleased with the results!! Dr Zhu was very compassionate and had exemplary bed side manner. He even left a hand written note given to me in recovery to let me know my surgery went very well. Would not hesitate to recommend him an his staff in a heartbeat. Thank you Dr Zhu.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I am presently recovering from a recent breast reduction procedure. Dr. Jay Zhu is a Fantastic Doctor. He covers all your questions and puts your mind at ease. I am extremely happy with my new "life" and would highly recommend Dr. Jay Zhu and his office staff. His work is amazing and his staff is there to help you when you need them.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Zhu is a fantastic consultant and surgeon. He did my breast reduction. I was only one day on pain medication and today, after 4 days, I can move like nothing happened at all. I can even close my bra on my back! And the result....They look fantastic and the scars look really good too. I really can only recommend Dr. Zhu. I'm soooo... Happy!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014