Ratings for Dr. Michael Falk

Disappointing outcome of anticipated meeting. He was preoccupied with his own agenda, condescending, and very short with me. Had hoped for a better visit.

Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr Falk successfully managed my recovery feom ESRF that was complicated by heart valve stenosis, hyperparathyroidism, goitre and a fractured T10 vertebra. Throughout, Dr Falk demonstrated great knowledge and skill in managing the successful resolution of my very complex problems. To a large extent, I owe him and his team my life. Also, his willingness to help me understand the details of my condition tthroughout my long and difficult recovery was much appreciated.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I'm so glad we had Dr Falk to help me with my kidney problem. He sorted through my hodgepodge of symptoms, identifying in no time other things that had caused my kidneys to pack it in, and getting me on the road to recovery. He has an excellent manner, communicated very well with us, explaining well and allaying our fears. In our initial meeting he spent a while with us and went through my symptoms, and kept us on track and relevant, and put the pieces of the puzzle together straight away. Dr Falk is a wonderful doctor with great medical ability and also the more human aspects of patient care. He helped both me and my partner through our hour of nee

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Dr Falk is an amazing doctor. He got us through a very complicated pregnancy journey successfully. He is direct but manages to keep things light. He took the time and effort to very clearly explain the diagnosis to my parents (who are non-english speaking). We will forever be grateful to Dr Falk for being a very caring Doctor and treating us like family. He truly was a god sent guide in our lives during the hardest time. Thankyou!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr Falk is a wonderful Dr. He knows a lot about babies and caring for your little ones. I would like to highly recommend him when your baby has any kidney problems. He is very knowledgeable and gives you a lot of reassurance.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Best doctor ever most caring dr Ive ever meet was there for me n my family in 1992 at rpa hospital when m6 daughte4s tanya n leslie nayden had there kidney transplants he was caring n supportive when we needed itmmost keep up the good work michael the world needs u thank u for your care n support when we needed it from nayden family god bless

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr Michael Falk. What an amazing man. I will be forever grateful and thankful to this man :) 10 years ago I started going to the renal unit one of the most terrifying stages of my life I was about 20 weeks pregnant with my first son dr Falk and the team at the renal. Unit got us through. My son was very premature and sadly passed 8 days later. I was lucky to be alive! Dr Falk and his staff have since kept me alive and as healthy as can be and gotten me through 5 further successful pregnancys, I look forward to every appointment because the renal clinic it's staff especially dr Michael Falk always makes me happy :) thanks a million guys keep up the good work ... Up the haters ;)

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

My father wanted me to let others know that Dr Falk is a 'wonderful wonderful' Doctor. He is understanding, caring and has much empathy.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

As a patient I have nothing but praise for Dr Falk and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Genuinely caring man who is highly intelligent. I honestly can't believe the negative comments.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014