Ratings for Dr. John M. Byrnes

I have been a patient of Dr Byrnes and Kristin's for 18 years. They both are super. You could not ask for a better office staff. They are all willing to help you anyway possible. I just pray he does not retire anytime soon. I will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Byrnes was my doctor for five years, until I moved to a different state. He was very personable and made me laugh while I was getting diagnosed. His diagnoses were correct in every instance and I always felt better after seeing him. Wish he was still my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

FABULOUS DOCTOR. You will not be disappointed. Not sure what happend with the negative comments below, but myself and all of my co-workers are seen by Dr Byrnes and we have never had any issues. All I can say is be thankful that they did not see you with an insurance that they are not contracted with and then you guys end up with a large balance you would be required to pay.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I started seeing DR. Byrne's in about 1988. 2 posts down is a lady wi t h a valid point. A know it all c,**** refused to take a check from me one day when I have always done so. He needs to fire his office staff and hire an office manager that knows what she is doing and get her head out of her butt.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr Byrnes is the absolute best doctor around. He talks to you like a friend and is super caring.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

GREAT STAFF AND FABULOUS DOCTOR. LOVE LOOKING AT THE FISH TANK WHILE WAITING.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Byrnes for over fifteen years and we've always had excellent rapport. When I called to schedule a visit for my annual blood work so I could get my thyroid medication refilled, I was turned away with the excuse I had not been in for a year, therefore was considered a new patient, and Dr. Byrnes was no longer accepting new patients. When I called back & explained I had been to his office within the last six months I heard the same refrain. I asked my son who has been a patient of Dr. B's since he was a child to make an appointment and they accepted him with NO PROBLEM (even though his last visit had been in 2008). When my son arrived the staff told him that Dr. Byrnes would be right with him but as soon as they saw his insurance card was denied, they refused to let him see Dr. Byrnes "even though he offered to pay cash on the spot just as I had!" Dr. Byrnes is the last medical professional I thought would succumb to such heartless, illegal, and cruel behavior!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

dr byrnes is an excellent doctor he has gone beyond the call of duty with me when I was very ill took care of me on a holiday weekend took time away from his family to look after me most doctors would tell you to go to the emergency room that is dedication. I have had him for a doctor for 24 years.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Byrnes since 1997 and feel that he is one of the best doctors around. Very helpful and compassionate. He always spends the required time to get to know what his patients issues are.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

He actually sat down with me, listened to what I had to say! He did not have his hand on the doorknob.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

Dr. John M. Byrnes's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1981)

Delta Dental