Ratings for Dr. Catherine Crosby-Schmidt

I have to say that we had an appointment with her because of a recommendation by a mom in our playgroup, but were disappointed in the level of customer service we received. I don't entirely blame her as I believe the Central Pediatrics facility tends to have doctors that rush its customers because they need to have a fast turn-around. By the end of my appointment with her and other doctors I've had there, she/they are looking down at a clipboard asking me if I have any other questions. There are so many pediatricians in Woodbury and in St. Paul. Why should I return? I have given the Central Peds practice too many chances...I'm switching practices.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Crosby-Schmidt has been my children's doctor for nearly 7 years. She is so kind towards my children, very knowledgeable, and spends extra time in the room if needed. I have never felt like "a number", nor have I ever felt rushed. I trust her completely and respect her very much. In fact, we live over half an hour away from her office since we moved, but I will still drive there to have my children see her.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

We love Dr. Crosby-Schmidt. This is a FANTASTIC practice, we usually don't wait at all. They have great after-hours care. Dr. Crosby-Schmidt is the perfect balance of a great doctor. She is great with our two year old and listens to our concerns. Highly Recommended!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008