Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline Fabian

Dr. Fabian provides excellent care. She takes the time to listen and assess your needs in a compassionate manner. She has gone beyond her duty of care to ensure my health is a number one priority and has saved my life. Her dedication to her practice and patients is beyond measure. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

Simply the best Thanks for taking such good care I am so appreciative Dr J really cares and is an incredibly skilled physician Just a gem

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

La primera vez que me habló de este doctor fue un amiga. Élla viaja una hora y media para ser vista por ella casi cada dos meses. Cuando desarrollé algunos problemas en las articulaciones, le pregunté por un médico de familia sobre ella, quien dijo que es la mejor en el área general de Toronto. Muy cariñosa. La conocí hace dos semanas. ¡Ella es maravillosa!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Dr Fabian is one of those old fashioned Doctors who cares about patients, is detailed in her evaluation/diagnostics, and is prepared to make herself available for patients in pain. I am grateful for her care!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

Simply th ebest. I was referred to her by my hospital RA dr, once it was brought under control. I was told she is the most sought after Rheum physician in south-west ontario. I have been under her care for over a year now - nevr too late to to say 'thank you dr'.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

I saw DrFabian 3 weeks or soago. She was so attentive to my worries of back pain. I could not belive she scheduled another meeting with me after my tests, in 2 weeks time. She listens caringly.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

I have had long standing feet problems and had seen several specialist, PT, and I had several shock wave treatments for plantar fascistic and bone spur. During an total examination not just the joints I was complaining about, she discovered what she thought was a torn ligament in my foot. That was the day before she left on a two week vacation. I have been in pain with my foot for years, Dr. Fabian made an appointment for me to see an orthopedic surgeon in thee days. He agreed with the torn ligament diagnosis. I was given a walking boot, and unpleasant as it is, I have hope that in a few weeks I can walk again without pain. I wish there were more physicians like her.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

incredible doctor one of a kind caring compassionate yes number 1 rheumatologist in Toronto thorough listens examines you very attentive and Jennifer her assistant is very efficient kind and caring Thank you My heart is full of gratitude I have never seen a physician of this caliber CongratsDr Fabian

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

She is so caring. Spent almost an hour and half in her office during my first visit. She did not rush. Will see her again in 2 weeks!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

In my humble opinion, she is indeed (at least, should be) No. One Rheumatologist in GTA.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019