Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline Fabian

outstanding doctor. spent almost an hour and a half at first visit. followed up a cuople of weeks later once all the tests were done. medication, even low dosage, works. my arthritis is now managed. she is the best.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr J Fabian is the most caring physician I encountered in Toronto. Spent a lot of time to get to the bottom cause of my discomfort. I admit that I had to go to her office three times within a span of two and a half months, but she did not rush into prescribing to me anything until the very end. She personally arranged my scans! How is that for a service. Her assistant is awesome! So warm and caring. They are a pair... LOL

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Went to see Dr Fabian because of terrible pain in my knee after multiple surgeries due to accident several years prior and having to travel to UK for my daughter’s graduation ceremony at Oxford university. Very excited but nervous about the trip and wanted her to see if she could ascertain whether the swollen pads on and below my knee were filled with fluid which could be drained or whether she could give me a cortisone shot to alleviate the pain before I went to my orthopaedic surgeon a few months down the road . After a very cold reception and long case history examination ,where she asked my daughter if she ws a doctor because her information ws sooo accurate , my daughter and I went into her treatment room where rather than looking GENTLY at the pads on and below my knee and trying to see if there was fluid there , she proceeded to give me a whole range of motion examination on my leg which is something I wanted my orthopaedic surgeon to do when I went to see him in July not HER . What possessed her to put me through the wringer to see if a pad FLUID in it which was obvious to a professional eye or whether she could give me a cortisone shot ?!!!!! She had me doing COMPLEX YOGA TYPE MOVES I HADNT DONE OR HAD BEEN ASKED TO DO SINCE THE ACCIDENT ! And in such a BRUTAL WAY !! At the end of the exam I was dying to just RUN OUT she decided I NEEDED AN ULTRA SOUND AND MRI BEFORE she could deter mine if there was fluid in the knee ! Also in her high handed way she said I coukd have it done before I went away in 2 weeks and it would be helpful for my orthopaedic surgeon I don’t understand her crazy behaviour .!! I LIMPED OUT , got home and THREW UP FROM THE PAIN . The worst pain I’ve ever had I’ve been out cold since that exam, unable to move . The pain is 10x as bad as was before and has probably cost me the trip of a lifetime and will devastate my daughter if I don’t go . Hotels are booked . It’s her masters degree . We’ve been planning all year ! How am I going to travel now after this setback ? It’s really made me think seriously about publishing something about PATIENT ADVOCACY and starting a website . Since that day I’ve spoken to people and suddenly am hearing horror stories about drs who do this kind of thing . Don’t listen or give a damn about patient well being . Having to change drs because they can’t make themselves understood What if I could t speak English or was a refugee and couldn’t explain ? DRS HAVE TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR BEHAVIOUR .THIS KIND OF STUFF HAS TO STOP . I am going to start an advocacy group and she’ll be on top of my list AND I SHOULD SAY I HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH PHYSICIANS , 2 out of 4 of my sisters are famous doctors and my niece and nephew now too, newly graduated. They have to learn from arrogant people like Dr Fabian WHAT NOT TO DO ! DONT GO TO HER !

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

I can't say enough superlatives about dr. Fabian. It has been a very long time since I have had a doctor who really cared about my issues, regardless of how small they may have turned out to be. Her knowledge, advice and concern is a great comfort, and I was incredibly lucky to have been referred to her.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Fabian really cares. she spent more than an hour on my case last weeek. Going back to see her again in a couple of weeks. So thankful to my GP for referiing me to her, even though I had to wait 7 weeks . It was woth it..

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I have never had a doctor who has spent so much time on my case. Even my family doctor will not spend the time that Dr. Fabian has. She is absolutely a most caring doctor and will not stop until she has come up with the correct diagnosis. Thank you Dr. Fabian. You also have a great secretary.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr fabian is exceptional. She made the time to see me and discuss my condition within two weeks. An alternate option had given me a July appointment. Although, my problem turned out to be not that urgent, it was the peace of mind that I got.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I have been seing Dr Fabian for many years. She cannot be any more caring. I guess the previous reviewer is an axception to the rule!! As I hear form a younger friend as well, she wont let go of her investigation until she finds out what's wrong.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

When I first came in to see her I had a journal of issues that had been logged over the last four months and she refused to look at it. She was cold, uncaring and didn't seem to care about what I had to say. She made me feel like I was making it all up and I'm not. I get it I'm 32 and young to have health issues but sometimes young people get ill. I can't wait to see my family doctor and get recommended to someone who cares.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

extraodinary care and attention. dr j is a rare gem. I agree, with previous revewer, it really is a welcoming office.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018