Ratings for Dr. Howard Hertz

I dislike to give perfect reviews because it could show the reader that I am not totally fair to whoever reads it. In my case he was able to detect a cancer tumor in my lung in stage four, he had the capability and connections to put me in the right hospital at the right time , where they were able to remove it all, after many hospital refusals to operate on me ( waste of resources, they said) it was Dr. Hertz that was able to save me. In a second instance he diagnosed me with congestive heart failure...which is deadly after 4 years. After an ongoing treatment today i have a heart transplanted 40 years younger than me and at the very center of all of this was Dr Hertz and his cardiology team headed by Dr Hormozi. But I should still put something negative in this review... Ah yes he dresses like a cover of GQ Mag. after every visit, i consider to toss my whole wardrobe...annoying... Bottom line, If you value your health and longevity is important to you my advise is call Dr. Hertz.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Excellent doctor. My entire family goes to him. It is so comforting that he comes to visit you in the hospital. Nice to see a friendly face. He actually saved my life.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

staff is very good, office is clean well kept. Dr. Hertz and his son are both very good

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016