Ratings for Dr. Neil Rector

Would have loved to see this psychologist as he has great reviews and is clearly one of the best out there, but after trying to make an appointment the receptionist couldn't figure out the schedule, promised to call me back and then never did. I clearly annoyed her and will not be calling back as I felt so unwelcome. Really discouraging to not be able to find a place with the full package...

Submitted October 2, 2018

Dr. Neil Rector saved my life! I am a physician myself and I have gone through severe stress that caused me severe anxiety. Dr. Rector tought me CBT that has changed my way of dealing with anxious and an wanted thoughts. Now, I can accept them, not react to them, and I accept my emoitional distress that is sometime assosciated with them. If you are a patient who suffers from mental health problem and seen many psychologists in the past with no substantial benefit, DO NOT GIVE HOPE! Dr. Rector is a blessing! Thank you very much Dr. Rector!!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Neil is the real-deal. There are many psychologists out there who waste your time and charge you a hefty fee. Although Neil isn't cheap, he is worth every penny. His sessions are targeted, goal oriented and gets to the bottom of issues. He is a master of CBT, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. I am a lawyer who saw Dr.Rector following a period of extreme stress, anxiety and depression. I was considering leaving the profession but with Dr.Rector's help, I've continued in the field and I am evening starting to like my work now. Forever grateful to Neil.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Compassionate , patient and smart. He will really put in the effort to support and connect you with any other help you may need. He is the “ real deal” and anyone would be so lucky to have him help them.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Rector is terrific. He's got a very calm demeanor and a soothing voice. He's non-judgmental but also challenges you when needed. He's well known in the field and teaches at UofT. I am a mental health nurse myself and saw him for panic attacks I was having and he cured me of my attacks. He is very busy and can be hard to book unless you're willing to see him early in the morning.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr Rector changed my life in such a positive way. He helped me work through my anxiety and the issue that used to cause me so much anxiety which was impairing my everyday is no longer an issue. He encouraged me to go outside of my comfort zone which made me such a stronger person. I am forever grateful and wish I'd found him years earlier.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Rector helped me like no other doctor has. He explained things in a way I could process it. He is sympathetic but challenges you. Incredible.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Rector runs an extraordinary clinic with an amazing staff. He is a great doctor and has helped so many people.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I have seen many different psychologists in my life and Dr. Rector has been the best by far. I was going through a very dark time and had no hope of getting through it until i began treatment with him. Dr. Rector is one of the most genuine people I have ever met and would recommend him to anyone who needs help or just someone to talk to. He has completely changed my life for the better and I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Rector is an amazing psychologist. I saw a few other psychologists who were of no help to me. I had almost given up on hope when I found Dr. Rector. He has a genuine passion for his job actually wants his patients to succeed. I am so grateful to him for giving me my life back and giving me hope when I had completely lost faith. I would highly recommend him. He's an absolute gem.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015